• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worried About a Member

Laika

Premium Member
Hello, this is KAT-KAT. I still browse this forum and I asked for a voluntary ban but I thought I would say I'm okay. I currently don't have access to my old RF account because I asked staff to ban it so it's something I would have to talk to staff about. It's true I used to talk to her, but we parted ways after I said I wanted to transition, and I think she moved onto dating a Roman man. She said so once in Meaningless Announcements. The reason why I left is because I was having a bit of a sensory overload from spending too much time on the site. It's actually a mystery to me why she left too, I was under the impression part of the reason she was on RF was because she was looking for a man, and she seems to have found a Roman boyfriend. I've been spending a lot of time offline and I wish everyone the best and may log into my old media accounts to see if I can find anything out like alternative means to contact Estro.

Thank you for letting us know. I'm glad to hear things are good for you offline and you are well. :)

shmogie

I hope that's true.

But I can't help but wonder if trans therapy creates health risks that I don't know about.

Anyway.
Hope things are well and she's just too busy for RF right now.
Tom
Good point. "Underlying conditions" could mean therapies that effect the immune system.