• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WorldViews Documentary explores Islamophobia by darkening a white lady’s skin and giving her a fake

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Instead of stuff like this, why not fix the actual problem - which is actual Muslims actually blowing stuff up? Of course people are going to be afraid of them when they have this sort of reputation. Most people don't hate Muslims, they hate the continual threat of Islamic terror attacks and the people who try to tell us it has nothing to do with Islam. People have a right to be distrustful in this environment.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I suppose this shows how religion divides folks. If we didn't have religion likely people would find something else to divide them but at least it's be one less thing to worry about.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I suppose this shows how religion divides folks. If we didn't have religion likely people would find something else to divide them but at least it's be one less thing to worry about.
Politics does a really good job of that without religion.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Politics does a really good job of that without religion.

I thought the purpose of politics at one point was to unite folks. I suppose that has changed.

We'd let the majority decide and provide provisions to protect the minority in the process.

It seems this is no longer sufficiently diverse enough to meet our needs.