• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

world will end 2012? obama the anti christ?

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;1357852 said:
I already told you, it's not until 2049.

Thank god. If the world ends only 2 years (or less) after I finish my phd, I will be ANGRY.

1tim115

The question again...

"How did moral conscience evolve from pre-biotic compounds?"

The trivial pursuit has been fun but come on now. Please quit attempting to say Asparagine and Glutamine were fighting and Tyrosine stole away with conscience and passed it on to a bacterium (natural selection)... moralality (?) it doesn't hold water.

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;1357855 said:
I bet you won't, actually.

Depends on how much time I have. Or just how the world ends.

I have lots of bets going about the end of the world anyway. We can add something to those.

1) If there's a rapture, I'm eating my shorts.

2) I can't remember the rest...

A

angellous_evangellous

"How did moral conscience evolve from pre-biotic

What does a fool see when he looks into a mirror? :shrug:

I suppose he sees the same thing as when he sees a wise man.

What does a fool hear when he hears the sound of his own voice?

Words of wisdom.

1tim115

I did. :shrug:

But then again, your request that people answer a useless question is merely time for you to stall. I suspect that you think that evolution is a crock of horse poo, and no evolution of morality or conscience would be acceptable anyway. So you're asking a question that you think you already have the answer to, so no one is taking you seriously.

Otherwise, it's just a silly game.

The silliness started with the first question about 2 Tim which had nothing to do with the topic or side bar discussion.