• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

world will end 2012? obama the anti christ?

horizon_mj1

In 2012 the earth will also be the closest to the center of the solar system than it has in over 20,000 years. I think maybe this is a reason that so many cultures choose to make a big deal about it.

A

angellous_evangellous

You would attack the person when you can't attack the truth?

OK. I can live with that forever.

Why you thought that was a personal attack is beyond me. :shrug:

I'd like to know if I were talking with someone who can dismiss the Creator. Good thing to know.

A

angellous_evangellous

You didn't answer mine yet.

I did. :shrug:

But then again, your request that people answer a useless question is merely time for you to stall. I suspect that you think that evolution is a crock of horse poo, and no evolution of morality or conscience would be acceptable anyway. So you're asking a question that you think you already have the answer to, so no one is taking you seriously.

Otherwise, it's just a silly game.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Let me be the first to congratulate everyone on how much we've already improved this thread. Who'd have thought that an "Obama is the Anti-Christ" thread could turn out this good?

A

angellous_evangellous

haha

I just remembered that in the X-files, the final invasion of the aliens will happen in 2012. The end of the world.

Thank god we have Jack Bauer.