• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World War 3: Iran, Syria, Pakistan and North Korea join forces ?

ronki23

My worry is that Iran and Syria will try and nuke America, Saudi Arabia and Israel while Kim Jong Un will try and nuke South Korea and Japan.

Pakistan also has nukes so what if they try and take over Kashmir and Punjab ?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My worry is that Iran and Syria will try and nuke America, Saudi Arabia and Israel while Kim Jong Un will try and nuke South Korea and Japan.

Well, who can say for sure? Maybe the whole world will get nuked.

dianaiad

My worry is that Iran and Syria will try and nuke America
Saudi Arabia and Israel ,

They probably will, if they can.

while Kim Jong Un will try and nuke South Korea and Japan.

He would, if he could.

Yes, Pakistan has nukes. But so does India. I THINK Pakistan is smart enough to realize what a no win situation that would be.

The other guys?

Not so much, I think the ones pulling the power cords are too invested in the 'well everything is going to be better after Armageddon so let's get it started so that we can at least take out the Great and Little Satans and kickstart the whole thing."

As to N. Korea...I think that it's own internal problems will force it to attack someone in order to get everybody's mind off the fact that they have no electricity.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Isn't Trump friends with Putin?

Well, if that's really the case, then the matter can be easily resolved with Trump and Putin agreeing to a joint invasion of Iran, and then divide it up. Give the Russians the northern half, and we'll take the southern half. Or maybe we can split it east-west. I guess that's negotiable.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well, if that's really the case, then the matter can be easily resolved with Trump and Putin agreeing to a joint invasion of Iran, and then divide it up. Give the Russians the northern half, and we'll take the southern half. Or maybe we can split it east-west. I guess that's negotiable.
That sort of agreement has always worked out so well in the past...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The real question is what Trump does if Russia and China decide to back Iran 100% and send troops and warships there as "peacekeepers".

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

What does it mean to "nuke America?" America's a pretty big place. What would Iran and Syria's goals be? How would they avoid retaliation?

Don't Iran and Syria have enough problems of their own?

Pakistan would launch a nuclear attack on India? And that would benefit them how?
Nukes are a better deterrent than they are tactical weapons.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Trump might think he's friends with Putin, I'm almost certain that Putin feels nothing but contempt for Trump
I can't imagine any world leader actually liking or respecting Trump. You have to be cut from a particular cultural cloth that's completely strange and alien to anyone outside the U.S.

Shad

Veteran Member

Poor fan-fiction

HonestJoe

Why would they do that though? It would gain them nothing and lead to massive world-wide consequences against them.

What does that have to do with nuclear weapons. India and Pakistan have been fighting over territory every since they both existed and the fact they both have nuclear weapons hasn't really changed that either way.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
What I see as more likely, particularly given recent events, is a coalition between Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Russia.

Which is what, I believe, was Putin's goal by supporting Trump. Putin wants Russia to be the dominant power in the Gulf oil region, the way the USA is now.
Tom

ronki23

What about North Korea ? If USA is preoccupied with Iran will North Korea nuke South Korea and Japan ?