• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World Population has positive rate. Why depopulation arsenal is ineffective?

questfortruth

Arsenal is sinful before Lord God and includes:

1. Prolong toxic action chemicals (E-type) in food,
2. Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll, safe sex and condoms, birth control in China,
3. Modification of food genes,
4. local wars and conflicts,
5. Darwinism in public schools.

So, it is logical, that prior to the Antichrist ruler-ship will be seen here the negative rate:

World Population Clock: 7.7 Billion People (2018) - Worldometers

So, the Love runs out not so rapidly as in this video:

I have strong and growing feeling, that Humankind is about to end, but there are 4 children per one family on average. How come? Am I in groundless depression?

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm... not entirely sure what you're going on about. I mean, yes, human overpopulation is a significant problem and will inevitably crash and burn on its collective heads (which is already happening to the ecosphere in the form of a sixth mass extinction event and various socioeconomic challenges in human societies), but I'm not at all clear on what this "arsenal" thing is or what this "antichrist" thing is.

questfortruth

I'm... not entirely sure what you're going on about. I mean, yes, human overpopulation is a significant problem and will inevitably crash and burn on its collective heads (which is already happening to the ecosphere in the form of a sixth mass extinction event and various socioeconomic challenges in human societies), but I'm not at all clear on what this "arsenal" thing is or what this "antichrist" thing is.
The essense of the thread is in: "I have strong and growing feeling, that Humankind is about to end, but there are 4 children per one family on average. How come? Am I in groundless depression?"

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
The essense of the thread is in: "I have strong and growing feeling, that Humankind is about to end, but there are 4 children per one family on average. How come? Am I in groundless depression?"

The answer is complicated. It's important to look at the differences in fertility rates across countries, as it helps us tell some of that story.

The short version of the story is one of women's rights and family planning (specifically, contraceptives). Cultural norms outside of that play a role too, but those two things are key. Where access to family planning health services is absent or perhaps even taboo, women have little to no control over their fertility. Laws may straight up ban various forms of birth control or abortions, resulting in many unwanted pregnancies. Where women are not empowered to make their own family planning decisions fertility rates tend to be higher. Our own fertility rates in America used to be higher as well... and then we got family planning.

See - Achievements in Public Health, 1900-1999: Family Planning - for a quick and dirty summary of family planning with a focus on the United States (it says a few words about other nations as well).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

So, it is logical, that prior to the Antichrist ruler-ship will be seen here the negative rate:

I have strong and growing feeling, that Humankind is about to end, but there are 4 children per one family on average. How come? Am I in groundless depression?

Not into football (socker) but i believe Arsenal are no more sinful than any other top class team
Arsenal.com - Homepage

Some Es are not only beneficial but essential for life, e300 and e101 for example

Without sex you wouldn't be here, besides its enjoyable. Without safe sex their would be far more unwanted pregnancies and disease. And what is your beef with music?

Genetic modification of food has saved at least one billion people from death by starvation

And knowledge of how life evolved is simply knowledge and all knowledge is beneficial. Without knowledge of evolution many modern life saving drugs would not exist.

So you are saying your god considers enjoyment and saving life to be sinful?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

1. Not sure what this means. What E types are you referring to?
2. Umm Lol Rock and Roll isn't sinful. The only people who say that are people who don't know the first thing about music or indeed music theory. Safe Sex saves lives, how dare you try to act against life saving measures. And if China didn't have birth control the population would probably starve to death or implode in on itself. What is your beef with saving people? And why single out China? Racist much?
3. Yeah to help feed more people. I thought you were supposed to feed the hungry?
4 Happening since time began. *yawn*
5. I believe that's called Biology. If you celebrate ignorance don't be shocked if people call you some variation of stupid. That's not attack against you, I'm just saying.

People have been predicting our end before our great grandparents were alive.
Overpopulation is a concern of course and maybe we will end as a species one day. I don't know if it'll happen this generation though.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

How about if governmental health agencies were to sterilize anybody who procreates more than 3 children; there now, the world overpopulation growth problem would be solved!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll,
I haven't really ever been able to enjoy sex, so I make up for it by doing more drugs and listening to more rock 'n roll.
Since when did rock and roll become a sin?!?!
When Elvis starting swinging those hips. (half serious/half joke - it's long been considered a sin by the Religious Right and grumpy "get off my lawn" types who tried to say the First doesn't apply to rock 'n roll).
God made having sex too much fun.
Proof enough that god hates me.:cool:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
My malicious intention is not proven, so I call for Presumption of Innocence. Live and let others live.
You claimed that birth control for China specifically was a bad thing. That's pretty suspect to say the least.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What E types are you referring to?

Quite sure its not one of these.
jag-e-type-ft.jpg