• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World Peace is Possible and Will Happen

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
And is that even possible with what the Baha'is are recommending?

God is the supposed "magic" wand.

If it is up to people, why even mention an invisible God that is going to leave it up to humanity to create a better place?

But I think Baha'is do believe God is helping and guiding humanity through this. And that Baha'is feel like they are on a "mission" from God. And as you say it will take a lot more "growing" up. Which I imagine you mean growing spiritual and turning to God. But that is long, long way off?

Then how will selfish, greedy, lying, cheating people even accomplish the "lesser" peace and be able to put an end to war? And how much fighting and killing is allowable before it gets called a war? And even if nations don't rise up against this World Tribunal, who's going to stop small terrorist groups?

Will the plan work? Or is it just a bunch of religious idealism? And if we are going to bring religion and God into it, the promises were that when the Messiah comes... there will be a peaceful world.

Sometimes I wonder what it will take. My wife is distressed everyday by news relatives in Myanmar are being arrested and tortured and her family is very frightened. But the elected government were deposed by the army and now people call for help but no one answers. Then there’s Ukraine and Syria. How long will humanity stand by and allow genocide and war criminals to ply their gruesome trade?

But we have an awful lot of good people in this world who, once their conscience is deeply stirred, will rise up to champion the cause of justice just like they have for human rights and women’s rights. And I have full faith that they will succeed.

With God, He sends His Messengers then leaves it to us. I think of the Baha’i teachings like a beautiful melody kind of irresistible to those who care about humanity and even if they don’t associate them with Baha’u’llah, they feel an affinity with things like human rights, freedom of belief, women’s rights and justice.

So society, compared to what it was a century ago is transitioning and has transformed towards these noble goals which were unheard of before. But it takes time because workers are very few. God is not going to personally come and clean our mess. It’s our duty if and when we start to realise that the ‘cure or magic ’ is already here within the concepts and ideals brought by Baha’u’llah, but until the patient agrees to take the medicine he cannot recover. So the cure is at our doorstep but it could take centuries before we agree to take the medicine. What that means is humanity suffers longer needlessly because of our delay. That is why we are continually told our duties are urgent because humanity’s suffering is worsening the longer it refuses the take the medicine that can heal it. But it’s up to humanity. We can but offer the remedy.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
My wife is distressed everyday by news relatives in Myanmar are being arrested and tortured and her family is very frightened. But the elected government were deposed by the army and now people call for help but no one answers.
I sympathize with with your wife.

danieldemol

Premium Member
You missed Snowden, Asange, and many others like them. It's obvious that you have to bring a little bit of hatred towards Islam in every possible way exploiting every possible opportunity.

I think more than Rushdie's stabbing, this kind of sickness in people like you are sure shot signs of world not having any kind of peace ever.
You think that a random person commenting on the internet (who did not mention Islam BTW) does more to prevent world peace than actually stabbing someone?

If that is the case it sure tells us a lot about you.

In my opinion.

firedragon

Veteran Member
You think that a random person commenting on the internet (who did not mention Islam BTW)

Nah. That's your aim mate. That's why you picked that for your assessment that there is no world peace. ;) That's why you cherrypicked that.

Have a blast with it. Cheers.

InvestigateTruth

That's the claim of the Baha'i Faith. Is it true? The claim is that their founder, Baha'u'llah, was sent from God to bring humanity the social and spiritual teachings needed to bring the world together in peace and harmony. So, what are those teachings?

In 1985 the Baha'i governing body, the Universal House of Justice, put out the "Promise of World Peace". Here's how it ends....
In the earnestness of our desire to impart to you the fervour of our hope and the depth of our confidence, we cite the emphatic promise of Bahá’u’lláh: “These fruitless strifes, these ruinous wars shall pass away, and the ‘Most Great Peace’ shall come.”​

And here's an excerpt from the middle of it...
Acceptance of the oneness of mankind is the first fundamental prerequisite for reorganization and administration of the world as one country, the home of humankind. Universal acceptance of this spiritual principle is essential to any successful attempt to establish world peace. It should therefore be universally proclaimed, taught in schools, and constantly asserted in every nation as preparation for the organic change in the structure of society which it implies.

In the Bahá’í view, recognition of the oneness of mankind “calls for no less than the reconstruction and the demilitarization of the whole civilized world—a world organically unified in all the essential aspects of its life, its political machinery, its spiritual aspiration, its trade and finance, its script and language, and yet infinite in the diversity of the national characteristics of its federated units.”

Elaborating the implications of this pivotal principle, Shoghi Effendi, the Guardian of the Bahá’í Faith, commented in 1931 that: “Far from aiming at the subversion of the existing foundations of society, it seeks to broaden its basis, to remold its institutions in a manner consonant with the needs of an ever-changing world. It can conflict with no legitimate allegiances, nor can it undermine essential loyalties. Its purpose is neither to stifle the flame of a sane and intelligent patriotism in men’s hearts, nor to abolish the system of national autonomy so essential if the evils of excessive centralization are to be avoided. It does not ignore, nor does it attempt to suppress, the diversity of ethnical origins, of climate, of history, of language and tradition, of thought and habit, that differentiate the peoples and nations of the world. It calls for a wider loyalty, for a larger aspiration than any that has animated the human race. It insists upon the subordination of national impulses and interests to the imperative claims of a unified world. It repudiates excessive centralization on one hand, and disclaims all attempts at uniformity on the other. Its watchword is unity in diversity”.​
For Baha'is... How's the plan going? For others... What do you think? Will it work?
I think the fate of Bahai Faith is very similar to Christianity. In the future, it will become the religion of majority of people in the western and North America. But the Middle East will continue its wars.
I don't think the world peace comes anytime soon. If I remember correctly, Shoghi Effendi said, the minor peace is after the great calamity. And the calamity has not come to pass yet. I think we are centuries far from world peace.

Truth in love

That's how I understood it from several religions. The version I've heard the most is that God is going to finally send his heavenly army led by Jesus and do away will Satan and evil. But now the Baha'is say their guy is it. Their guy is that return that was promised. So now I'm saying, "Okay, what do we have to do? What are the details of the plan. There is a link to a Baha'i talking about these things, but it's a series of about 30 programs.

But anyway, what are some of the details of what your religion is expecting to happen?

Quite a lot and much of it seems less than pleasant. Many speculate about the timing. I've given up trying on that. There are a lot of things mentioned in the Bible which we believe. Some things have happened like the establishment of a kingdom (Dan 2:44) and the mountain of the Lord house (Isaiah 2:2). Other things are going on such as wars plagues. At some point the Savior will return and all those who will not abide a moderate level of righteousness will be cleaned from the earth. I pasted a few bits below.

Doctrine and Covenants 87;
6 And thus, with the sword and by bloodshed the inhabitants of the earth shall mourn; and with famine, and plague, and earthquake, and the thunder of heaven, and the fierce and vivid lightning also, shall the inhabitants of the earth be made to feel the wrath, and indignation, and chastening hand of an Almighty God, until the consumption decreed hath made a full end of all nations;
7 That the cry of the saints, and of the blood of the saints, shall cease to come up into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth, from the earth, to be avenged of their enemies.
8 Wherefore, stand ye in holy places, and be not moved, until the day of the Lord come; for behold, it cometh quickly, saith the Lord. Amen.

88:
87 For not many days hence and the earth shall tremble and reel to and fro as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face, and shall refuse to give light; and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from off a fig tree.

88 And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people.

89 For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand.

90 And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds.

91 And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men’s hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people.

92 And angels shall fly through the midst of heaven, crying with a loud voice, sounding the trump of God, saying: Prepare ye, prepare ye, O inhabitants of the earth; for the judgment of our God is come. Behold, and lo, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

93 And immediately there shall appear a great sign in heaven, and all people shall see it together.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
That's the claim of the Baha'i Faith. Is it true? The claim is that their founder, Baha'u'llah, was sent from God to bring humanity the social and spiritual teachings needed to bring the world together in peace and harmony. So, what are those teachings?

In 1985 the Baha'i governing body, the Universal House of Justice, put out the "Promise of World Peace". Here's how it ends....
In the earnestness of our desire to impart to you the fervour of our hope and the depth of our confidence, we cite the emphatic promise of Bahá’u’lláh: “These fruitless strifes, these ruinous wars shall pass away, and the ‘Most Great Peace’ shall come.”​

Acceptance of the oneness of mankind is the first fundamental prerequisite for reorganization and administration of the world as one country, the home of humankind. Universal acceptance of this spiritual principle is essential to any successful attempt to establish world peace. It should therefore be universally proclaimed, taught in schools, and constantly asserted in every nation as preparation for the organic change in the structure of society which it implies.

In the Bahá’í view, recognition of the oneness of mankind “calls for no less than the reconstruction and the demilitarization of the whole civilized world—a world organically unified in all the essential aspects of its life, its political machinery, its spiritual aspiration, its trade and finance, its script and language, and yet infinite in the diversity of the national characteristics of its federated units.”

Elaborating the implications of this pivotal principle, Shoghi Effendi, the Guardian of the Bahá’í Faith, commented in 1931 that: “Far from aiming at the subversion of the existing foundations of society, it seeks to broaden its basis, to remold its institutions in a manner consonant with the needs of an ever-changing world. It can conflict with no legitimate allegiances, nor can it undermine essential loyalties. Its purpose is neither to stifle the flame of a sane and intelligent patriotism in men’s hearts, nor to abolish the system of national autonomy so essential if the evils of excessive centralization are to be avoided. It does not ignore, nor does it attempt to suppress, the diversity of ethnical origins, of climate, of history, of language and tradition, of thought and habit, that differentiate the peoples and nations of the world. It calls for a wider loyalty, for a larger aspiration than any that has animated the human race. It insists upon the subordination of national impulses and interests to the imperative claims of a unified world. It repudiates excessive centralization on one hand, and disclaims all attempts at uniformity on the other. Its watchword is unity in diversity”.​
For Baha'is... How's the plan going? For others... What do you think? Will it work?
Not until Christ reigns over the entire earth.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not until Christ reigns over the entire earth.
Salam
My understanding:

The "stories" of Noah's (a) people and other destroyed people and cities, is to give context, to what is at stake by "the one who God will send" per words of Musa (a).

Noah (a) was meant to be a mercy and relief yet, a curse fell upon his people due to rejecting him.

Jesus (a) coming back has two scenarios.

(1) Believers are in peril from their oppressors like children of Israel against their oppressors and God saves his people like he did with Musa (a).
(2) The world is over all prepared and in favor of submitting to God.

Probability is (1). But (1) also has many "scenarios", some with very few believers, and some with a lot more, and then there is also the oppressed and the side they will take regardless if they were believers or not.

At the end, justice will be shown, truth manifested, but at what cost?

Will world be a just place with a few or will the world over all accept God and his anointed kings?

There is a hadith in Shiite Islam wise, show, if we wait, and don't prepare, the matter will be very difficult, the time longer and the results very bad when he shows up. The Imams (a) emphasize to wait but not passively, but to prepare the way.

The Anti-Christ the Dajjal is a prophecy but it's meant to be avoided. Gog and Magog always been here, but it's a prophecy so we prevent Gog (the one who Satan is a companion of from the Kahens and sorcerers and is the leader of the devils from humans) from gaining power.

Most Prophecies are done in a warning way, in a way to avoid the dark warnings, so that we know they will come about if we tread God's warnings, but then to try to shift our trajectory away from that.

The single (Mohammad) and the pair (Fatima and Ali) and the ten nights (Al-Hassan to Alhassan) which became nights though they were meant to be bright days, have passed.

The night (long one) when it passes away, with the morning of the Mahdi (a), can be in good terms or bad terms.

As the warnings of the "nights" have come about, and we are in the evil of this dark night, we ought to take the warnings of destroyed nations even more intensely, seriously, and be afraid and work to avoid it.

We are in a trajectory for an inevitable event if we don't change courses, that will be a shame and disaster to humanity!

(2) is unlikely but still possible. Needs humans to rise and cause high pact very fast and change things around.

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Nah. That's your aim mate. That's why you picked that for your assessment that there is no world peace. ;) That's why you cherrypicked that.

Have a blast with it. Cheers.
Assume hypothetically that i did choose to criticise Islam, you still have a bankrupt morality if you think criticism of your religion is worse for peace than actually stabbing someone.

In which case assuming your religion is the source of your morality criticism of it is justified.

In my opinion.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Solemnly" commit to disarmament? Now if you said God was going to be watching and smite those that disobey, I'd say the plan has a chance. But it sounds like God just sent the outline of the plan down to us and now it's up to us to put it into practice.

You haven't been chastised by God?

First thing we have to do is realize we are all just one people? Yeah, we're one people that don't necessarily like and agree with each other. What else? Maybe that thing about all religions are one also? Yeah, they have some things in common. One important thing, the Golden Rule. But do they practice it? Not too many. But let's get to this World Tribunal. Without God guiding it, assuming there is a God, we are going to leave it to people? Good luck. Sounds like a recipe for corruption.

The fact is decisions need to be made and law and order maintained. We need to provide education for all, health care for all and provision made for those in need. Governments contribute to that discourse as well as maintaining the necessary institutions. Democracy is fundamental to Baha'i administration and appears the best model for governance.

Internationally we improve cooperation, not dispense with it all together.

To use the U.S. as an example again, half of us don't even like and agree with those in power. Then we finally elect the ones we like, and the other half hates them and fights against their policies and rallies to get one of their people in leadership. On a world scale, the major powers aren't going to allow smaller countries an equal voice. Then how will the U.S. Russia, China, and the rest of the bigger countries feel as though they are adequately represented in this Tribunal? Which means... if they don't have control, then why would they abide by the rulings? And then if one is favored over another? Like if decisions favor China over the U.S. do you really think the U.S. is going to agree and follow the ruling?

The USA is currently experiencing an unprecedented crisis of government as with the United Nations. A major part of that crisis is disunity. It is for each of us to play our part and be responsible citizens. It is for each nation to do the same. We need to either improve what we have or find a better model. The Baha'i Faith provides such a model.

I don't know, but just in case God really did send Baha'u'llah with this plan, I think we owe it to God to at least listen to his plan.

I agree.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Disarmament would be "nice to have" but is too big a problem as a first step. Setting unrealistic goals only leads to frustration. A commitment to strike military attacks from the diplomatic options catalogue would be a good start followed by the commitment to sanction trade with any country violating the first commitment.

IMHO, The first step is consultation. The second step is abiding by that which is collectively agreed on. Clearly the super powers have no inclination to abandon weapons of mass destruction at this time. However, if we are to have lasting peace, we can't continue to accumulate and stockpile weapons and have them ready to annihilate large sections of the world's population.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
The Baha'i plan speaks of international co-operation and a framework that is based on justice. All countries need to solemnly declare and commit to disarmament to the extent of only having enough weapons to defend one's territory.
Justice? Yeah, better explain what that involves. Because it makes me think of things like returning stolen lands back to the original inhabitants and repaying them for stolen resources.

Clearly the super powers have no inclination to abandon weapons of mass destruction at this time. However, if we are to have lasting peace, we can't continue to accumulate and stockpile weapons and have them ready to annihilate large sections of the world's population.
But with the nukes, we don't use them because we could destroy all life on the planet. With less lethal weapons, we will use them. So, what are the steps that need to be taken to get people to care about each other and not see each other as enemies?

You haven't been chastised by God?
I've been loved and chastised by several different concepts of God that I held in my mind. One of them was that doggone Three-part Christian God. They showed me a lot of love, but boy, cross them and they sure could chastise you. Now, since we don't believe that God is real, who was loving me and who was chastising me? Well, I'll tell you. I think it was the belief in my head that this Trinity of a God was real.

Democracy is fundamental to Baha'i administration and appears the best model for governance.
So, the people know best? They never get taken in by a smooth-talking person that appears to have all the answers? Or... some of the people vote for a representative, who then votes for who will be the leaders of the nation, then the leaders of the nations vote for who will lead the world? I'm sure the Baha'i model has some built in safe guards to avoid abuses and corruption. What might they be?

The USA is currently experiencing an unprecedented crisis of government as with the United Nations. A major part of that crisis is disunity. It is for each of us to play our part and be responsible citizens. It is for each nation to do the same. We need to either improve what we have or find a better model. The Baha'i Faith provides such a model.
Yeah, the old model has to many flaws. What the Baha'i model.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
As I said before, there is too much nationalism for a "tribunal". And it isn't needed. Just the commitment to two rules.
Yes, Baha'is say that nationalism is part of the problem. Their trying to get people to think globally and see the whole Earth as their country. Sounds great, but how do we get there? Not everyone is going to want that.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I think the fate of Bahai Faith is very similar to Christianity. In the future, it will become the religion of majority of people in the western and North America. But the Middle East will continue its wars.
I don't think the world peace comes anytime soon. If I remember correctly, Shoghi Effendi said, the minor peace is after the great calamity. And the calamity has not come to pass yet. I think we are centuries far from world peace.
I think there's enough calamity right now. Do you believe in the Baha'i peace plan? I'm sure you do. Then let's talk about it. Because tomorrow might bring another disaster that pushes us to the edge. Then it'll be a little late to talk about it. Let's hear the plan, then see what we think.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Quite a lot and much of it seems less than pleasant. Many speculate about the timing. I've given up trying on that. There are a lot of things mentioned in the Bible which we believe. Some things have happened like the establishment of a kingdom (Dan 2:44) and the mountain of the Lord house (Isaiah 2:2). Other things are going on such as wars plagues. At some point the Savior will return and all those who will not abide a moderate level of righteousness will be cleaned from the earth. I pasted a few bits below.

Doctrine and Covenants 87;
6 And thus, with the sword and by bloodshed the inhabitants of the earth shall mourn; and with famine, and plague, and earthquake, and the thunder of heaven, and the fierce and vivid lightning also, shall the inhabitants of the earth be made to feel the wrath, and indignation, and chastening hand of an Almighty God, until the consumption decreed hath made a full end of all nations;
7 That the cry of the saints, and of the blood of the saints, shall cease to come up into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth, from the earth, to be avenged of their enemies.
8 Wherefore, stand ye in holy places, and be not moved, until the day of the Lord come; for behold, it cometh quickly, saith the Lord. Amen.

88:
87 For not many days hence and the earth shall tremble and reel to and fro as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face, and shall refuse to give light; and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from off a fig tree.

88 And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people.

89 For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand.

90 And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds.

91 And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men’s hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people.

92 And angels shall fly through the midst of heaven, crying with a loud voice, sounding the trump of God, saying: Prepare ye, prepare ye, O inhabitants of the earth; for the judgment of our God is come. Behold, and lo, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

93 And immediately there shall appear a great sign in heaven, and all people shall see it together.
And all that could very well be what's going to happen. With the Baha'is, they say their prophet is the return of Christ. After years of arguing with them, I think it's time to hear them out. It's too easy to reject them and not listen to the rest of the teachings... the ones that say that we will have peace and harmony, but that there's things we have to do to get there. It could be all untrue and Jesus will be coming any day now.

But, either way, right now things are looking like we're heading for disaster. It's not going to hurt to listen to them and you. And I'm sure you've had lots of people ignore your religious teachings too. And, actually, part of the problem between the different religions, do people in the different religions really listen to each other? Or do they write them off as false, because they don't fit their beliefs?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
God is not going to personally come and clean our mess. It’s our duty if and when we start to realise that the ‘cure or magic ’ is already here within the concepts and ideals brought by Baha’u’llah, but until the patient agrees to take the medicine he cannot recover. So the cure is at our doorstep but it could take centuries before we agree to take the medicine. What that means is humanity suffers longer needlessly because of our delay. That is why we are continually told our duties are urgent because humanity’s suffering is worsening the longer it refuses the take the medicine that can heal it. But it’s up to humanity. We can but offer the remedy.
Well, if God is the doctor, then I'd expect him to be involved. But he wrote out the cure and gave it to Baha'u'llah to give to us. Most of us haven't even read what this remedy and cure is. That's what I'm hoping you can give us... more details. How it's all supposed to go down. It's like the covid vaccine, some people refused to take it because they weren't sure it was safe. Baha'is can't just "offer" the remedy. They have to tell us what it is. Then, if we have questions about it, we can ask for a consultation, or... if we have doubts about it, ask for a second opinion.

For these last years, we haven't been talking about the peace plan, the "remedy", because lots of us have been questioning whether or not Baha'u'llah is really a doctor, the supposed "divine" physician. That's been shown to be unprovable. For those of us that don't want to believe, there's plenty of reasons to doubt him. But what if his cure, his remedy, plan for peace sounds good? What if we read it and say, "Yes, this is exactly what we need to do." Or... maybe we read it and say, "No, this is stupid and will never work." But at least we gave the Baha'is a listen.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I didn't read all of this, but ... The goal is, for many, world peace and goodwill, but under which umbrella? Bahaluahs? Jesus'? Mohamad? I truly like the secular nations, who understand the need for freedom of religion. I don't like the conquests for one world governments that deny independent thought and practice. Religions cool when contained and respectful of others, but when it isn't, it becomes the vehicle of war and stifles peace as well as prosperity.
Yeah, I think it's hard for any religion that believes it has the truth to really be understanding and respectful to people in a different religion that has very different beliefs. The way things used to go and still do in some cases, one person from one religion tells the other person how wrong their beliefs are and how they need to see the truth, which is to believe in this other religion.

Can religions respect the beliefs of others and still hold the belief that theirs... is the only true way to believe? Then to "see" the truth in all of them, to me is saying, "Yes, some of what they believe is true, but the rest is baloney." And if religious/spiritual people can't get along... what hope is there?

Heyo

Veteran Member
Yes, Baha'is say that nationalism is part of the problem. Their trying to get people to think globally and see the whole Earth as their country. Sounds great, but how do we get there? Not everyone is going to want that.
Again, baby steps. In the 19th century the idea of nationalism came en vogue, especially in Germany. People no longer primarily identified as Prussian or Bavarian but as Germans.
I suppose the idea of super nationalism. I identify as much as European as do as German, sometimes more, sometimes less (depending on who looks better at the time). Reduce the number of players.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The review long dark night relates only to light above being mutual 12/12.

So if the voiding vacuum around earth changes then a day may not exist for a term. Jesus four day earthquake tectonic carpenter...a one of.

A new event not Moses and not Jesus but earth mass changed will be by sun time nuclear.

As night is clear gas. And if it is UFO burnt out as nuclear sun fallout causes by science of man extra causes....it should not occur.

Hence its not predictable. It's reasoned. Man is causing sin. Man caused his own earth sin to God mass.

Sink holes.

By removing ancient frozen earth sun mass cooled. Into a resource. Civilisation status only.

Doubling carbon coal position as one. Then burning out that mass to own electricity.

So darkness would be met longer....clear gases burning out. Coloured lights seen in UFO at night. Gases burning out.

Which involves space law changes of pressure causing an activated one of God cause. Why the scientific teacher changed the review titled causes. As the scientific cause effect to God earth was not the same.

When you shift earths mass back to non existence in machine converting. The titled review named changes.

So you ask men. What does it take to teach all men they are wrong? Only One and the same earth incident will.

Your choice. You support evil mother maths space zero terms that sacrificed human life. As you did it to yourself. Just as it stated man's human fault.

So instead of being honest you proved that you blamed a human females life. Instead of blaming your science of man civilisation status your self.

As the exact reason you own and use advice of warnings ignored today. To ignore man's owned complicity.

joelr

How are political and territorial disputes ever going to end? Adding more religions doesn't help either. This creates separation.