• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World is rapidly becoming bad and mad. Is it good a thing?

questfortruth

Since only biological females can become pregnant I offered an amendment to limit our federal pregnancy programs to biological females. All 50 Senate democrats voted against it. 2022 AD, Senator Rubio Press.

Atheist, is world becoming a bad place? And if yes, is it a good thing?

upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity. Luke 21:25

It means feeling of a person. Have you never felt bad or sick? Have you never had cancer or COVID 19? Do you feel that world is going bad and mad?

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's no worse or better than ancient times.

I think things spike up and down all the time on that front.

questfortruth

I would say the world was worse off 80 years ago. The climate is scarier. And the political environment seems to be perilous. But things aren't quite that bad, yet.
So, we live in a long awaited "better world", comparing to 1900 AD? With all COVID 19 and Ukraine war?

Viker

Häxan
So, we live in a long awaited "better world", comparing to 1900 AD? With all COVID 19 and Ukraine war?
Slightly. By the end of 1945 tens of millions were dead due to the callousness of a few. And it only took 7 or 8 years for that carnage to accumulate. And of course, Stalin happened. Better is always a trick word, like the word safer. It's all in the eyes. Things can always be better. Sometimes they are.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Since only biological females can become pregnant I offered an amendment to limit our federal pregnancy programs to biological females. All 50 Senate democrats voted against it. 2022 AD, Senator Rubio Press.

What have atheists got to do with it. The most numerous groups are religious and account for the vast majority of the world population, well over 7 billion people in all.

While atheist account for less than 500 million people.

Though it is true that religion is pushing various religious agendas that are holding the world back.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
They are our rulers, kings and queens. The absolute elite. Without them we wouldn't have abortions, satanism, and LGBT.

Most of the worlds rulers (in democratic countries at least) are really quite religious, they know without that religion they would never be elected.

It seems your god is the worlds most prolific abortionist.

Satan is the good guy according to the bible
ovCC2Vzem0Ejr7IZw8gPDdWXHA48i04SAJLNuly-YDw.jpg

And those 10 were at gods command

Aj9T2iC.jpg

What is wrong with LGBT?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What have atheists got to do with it. The most numerous groups are religious and account for the vast majority of the world population, well over 7 billion people in all.

While atheist account for less than 500 million people.

Though it is true that religion is pushing various religious agendas that are holding the world back.
What do atheists have to do with the unborn?

Earth does not want them. True or false? (I have to say true most of the time). But, does God wants them? I tend toward the sanctity of life so yes, they are God's babies. God will have them (even if it means that some of the people will starve due to a lack of enough food for everybody.)

JDMS

Academic Workhorse
The main problem is what I have disagreed to enter it. Perhaps I am VIP. And it is a problem, if I disagree with something.

I wanted to crack a smart joke but I got nothin'. This is just deluded. I would've assumed it's a joke if it wasn't you, the one who won't take any reviewer advice and assumes they are the ones in error after years of getting papers rejected.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I would say the world was worse off 80 years ago. The climate is scarier. And the political environment seems to be perilous. But things aren't quite that bad, yet.
I fully agree, 80 years ago it was not that comfy.

In Holland, just 100 years ago, we still had people living in caves, under the ground, in the area where I live

I have a very small old house, but I am so glad I was not born 40 years before that, brrr too cold in winter. Still those Russians in Siberia have it much worse.

Sheldon

Veteran Member

Almost 500 million people or one-third of the world's population became infected with Spanish Flu in 2017. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide.

Now try comparing that to Covid.

The first world war cost 20 million deaths, and 21 million wounded. As tragic as the invasion of Ukraine is, and as wrong as it is, your post is utterly nonsensical.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Same **** different day

Sheldon

Veteran Member
They are our rulers, kings and queens. The absolute elite. Without them we wouldn't have abortions, satanism, and LGBT.

Who are "our rulers"? What elite? Why do you think abortions wouldn't happen without "them", what is wrong with women deciding what happens with their own bodies? What's wrong with Satanism, you can't insist your beliefs are respected, then decide others are not. What's wrong with LGBT? No matter who is "in charge" people would still be born gay, why shouldn't they have the same rights as straight people?

Last edited: