• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World Financial Group

I have to say, I do not like World Financial Group... it seems more dangerous than the other pyramid schemes and MLMs that are out there.

My co-worker two weeks ago, who was dependent on her boyfriend, ended up running away from him because she refused to join World Financial Group. Even though his personality was already somewhat controlling, he is currently being controlled by this group, left his day job, and pressured his girlfriend to join too... any form of criticism of his group is tantamount to blasphemy.

They leave friends and family who aren't recruitable, and cause such a dichotomy between those in the group and those outside the group. They also have constant meetings and negative feedback for those who are either a) late to a meeting, or b) fail to make the number of recruitments. They promote full time and pressure their adherents to leave their jobs for this 'business opportunity'.

And it's left my friend in shock and I let her stay with me until she finds a new apartment. :149: The dude's gone nuts!

Anyways, I just needed to rant a little. And many find it ironic that this is coming from the mouth of a Hare Krishna, lol.