• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World began in 1980

King Phenomenon

I believe god created earth around 1980. God chose one person to be the ‘vehicle’ of life. When that person dies, it all ends and begins again around 1980. I’ve believed this for 15 years. Our lives here are fleeting.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1980 was a strange year. I had my wisdom teeth removed and two elbow surgeries that year - and then Reagan was elected.

So, if that's the year the earth started, then all the stuff from before then never really happened?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe god created earth around 1980. God chose one person to be the ‘vehicle’ of life. When that person dies, it all ends and begins again around 1980. I’ve believed this for 15 years. Our lives here are fleeting.
Thanks for the reminder. I nearly forgot since the last time you posted this.

King Phenomenon

1980 was a strange year. I had my wisdom teeth removed and two elbow surgeries that year - and then Reagan was elected.

So, if that's the year the earth started, then all the stuff from before then never really happened?
World events has Nothing to do with it.

Correct

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

How do you explain all of the dinosaur fossils, all of the archeological discoveries (such as these here), and the tragic historical events like the Holocaust?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
That part I can agree with

King Phenomenon

Not only that, but if that was the case, it seems it would be a lot of work to just create the whole backstory to implant in everyone's mind to make them believe that it happened. Seems it would be easier to just let history unfold on its own.
Haha nothing was “implanted” . God just made a real world with a “real” history. no big deal. I don’t see what other choice God had. God certainly wasn’t going to reveal his chosen one to humanity because someone would definitely take him out unfortunately

Yerda

Veteran Member
How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Haha nothing was “implanted” . God just made a real world with a “real” history. no big deal. I don’t see what other choice God had. God certainly wasn’t going to reveal his chosen one to humanity because someone would definitely take him out unfortunately

Well, if the world began in 1980, then how is it that I remember things that happened before that year? If there was no world, then it couldn't have happened. So, how did my memories get there, if they weren't implanted as false memories?