• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Working with other Neteru

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The Egyptian Set is my chosen Form of the Prince of Darkness which I primarily Work with. However, there are a variety of other Neteru or Daimons (Greek for divine spirit) that are also worth conjuring and working with Magically and in ones Quest for Self-Ascension.

Over the years I have come to Work with 9 primary Daimons which I associate with the Powers of Darkness. First lets define "Darkness", to me it respresents that which is unknown, the hidden and limitless potiential of the Self which is uncovered and actualized through Xeper.

The following are the 9 Neteru or divine Principles that I Work with and conjure from time to time during ritual. The Names are followed by my short definitions of them:

I. Set (ancient Egyptian) the Prince of Darkness is His most ancient semblance. The supreme manifestion of Isolate Self-centered Intellect within the Macrocosmos. The primordial source or origin of metaphysical Being and isolate Self-centered intellect within the microcosm i.e. mankind. The god of the Sky by Night and disruption of the Cosmic Stasis, the Highest of Life.

II. Khepera (ancient Egyptian) the winged scarab, the Self-Created One, the dawning sun of Re-Birth, and the Principle of Self-Regeneration, Initiated Self-Transformation, and Self-Creation i.e. Setamorphosis - the resultant synthesis of the Aeonic Formulae: Xepera-Xeper-Xeperu= "I Am Come Into Being and by the Process of my Becoming I Am Become the Creator of That which Has Come Into Being."

III. Ma'at (ancient Egyptian) the goddess of Justice, the Truth of Being, and Balance in Xeper.

IV. Leviathan (Hebrew) a Satanic/Setian Form or Principle, the Eternal Serpent of the Abyss, the surging sea, and divine Principle of Continuity and Ageless Existence. The Dragon of Remanifestation, the Absolute Mind and Will that is the ultimate expression of the Black Flame. The Living Primordial Abyss from whence evolved the potential for all Life within the Universe.

V. Anubis/Ap-Uat (ancient Egyptian) The Opener of the Way, the Black Jackal of the Night, and Guardian of the Gate of Darkness.

VI. Yog-Sothoth (Lovecraftian) the master of dimensions, the Faceless One, who doth order the Planes and Angles, and who is the primordial Gate to worlds beyond time.

VII. Nyarlathotep (Lovecraftian) the Messenger of the Old Ones who brought forth to the Earth the Black Gift, keeper and guardian of the Starry Wisdom of the Shining Trapezohedron. The Black Herald of the Barrier and Key to the realms of the Abyss.

VIII. Shub-Niggurath (Lovecraftian) the Deathless One, the Black Ram of the Sun, and Goat of A Thousand Young. Master of the World of Horrors. The semblance of the Prince of Darkness as the primal Father/Creator of mankind - the Deep Ones.

IX. Bast/Bastet (ancient Egyptian) the female cat goddess of music and the arts, sister of Sekhmet. Bast is a creative, nurturing, loving, but also a very powerful and ruthless Neter. The Protectress of temples and sancturaries.

Perhaps some of you would like to share what god forms or daimons you Work with Magically.:D

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
There are a few other god forms that I summon on those rare times when I apply curse Magic.

Sekhmet (ancient Egyptian) Lioness headed goddess of the scorching heat of the desert, also a vengeanceful goddess of violent winds.

Fenriz (Old Norse) The feirce Wolf of Ragnarok who devours the souls of his enemies, the Powers of Darkness unleashed upon the world.

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Kenaz

I Am
Living in an area that was predominately Native American in nature, I also like to incorporate Coyote. There are many myths about Coyote being a trickster figure in their lore. So we have a "god" in their lore that is associated with being a trickster figure, much intellect, and among many other myths that involve going *against* the High Chief's [God(s)] wants, being put isolate on an island, to bringing wisdom and tools to the Indian tribes. Very interesting indeed!

For more info, among many.. Native American Trickster Tales

Coyote and the Monster

A long, long time ago, people did not yet inhabit the earth. A monster walked upon the land, eating all the animals--except Coyote. Coyote was angry that his friends were gone. He climbed the tallest mountain and attached himself to the top. Coyote called upon the monster, challenging it to try to eat him. The monster sucked in the air, hoping to pull in Coyote with its powerful breath, but the ropes were too strong. The monster tried many other ways to blow Coyote off the mountain, but it was no use.
Realizing that Coyote was sly and clever, the monster thought of a new plan. It would befriend Coyote and invite him to stay in its home. Before the visit began, Coyote said that he wanted to visit his friends and asked if he could enter the monster's stomach to see them. The monster allowed this, and Coyote cut out its heart and set fire to its insides. His friends were freed.
Then Coyote decided to make a new animal. He flung pieces of the monster in the four directions; wherever the pieces landed, a new tribe of Indians emerged. He ran out of body parts before he could create a new human animal on the site where the monster had lain. He used the monster's blood, which was still on his hands, to create the Nez Percé, who would be strong and good.
Xeper
JWG

Xafwak

XFWK
I have received visions from the Abyss by a demon whose name I don´t know. I haven´t worked with other demons as of yet, but I hope to change that soon.