• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Working sober

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Working while sober. It's new to me. I love it.

When I was a drunk a few years ago, I would drink half a bottle of whiskey before my cashier shift every day. I would have to clutch the register just to stand still.

Doctor wanted me 100% sober, and here I am. I was nervous at first, but I am loving it.

Non alcoholic beer for me!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

When I was a drunk a few years ago, I would drink half a bottle of whiskey before my cashier shift every day. I would have to clutch the register just to stand still.

Doctor wanted me 100% sober, and here I am. I was nervous at first, but I am loving it.

Well done you.

It'll mean nothing to you but I'm proud of you. My grandfather drank himself t death so anyone who puts alcohol behind them is really good in my book..

Orbit

I'm a planet

Congrats to you for being sober!

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
congrats!

I'm not an addict (fortunate!), but I gave up alcohol almost a year ago as part of the "live long, die fast", project I'm working on.

But hop water is a great beverage. A cold one after work has a lot of the good characteristics of a beer; refreshing, fun mouth feel, sharp taste, but no alcohol, no calories. My favorite is Lagunitas.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Congratulations! How long have you been sober for?

We Never Know

No Slack

minions.gif