• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Words of clarification from the horses mouth.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Thank you SSE. I don't think I've heard those interviews with Magus LaVey. I also happened to come across some old interviews with Zeena and Nickolas Schreck conducted by Bob Larson. Zeena was High Priestess of the ToS for a very short time until her iron fisted reign got her kicked out.

A couple of years ago I heard a rumor that Bob Larson was a pawn of the CoS.

/Adramelek\

Zeena is a smart cookie. If nick shreck never came into the picture and she would have stayed on with the CoS it would probably still be relevant today.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Zeena is a smart cookie. If nick shreck never came into the picture and she would have stayed on with the CoS it would probably still be relevant today.

I agree with the first statement, she is also extremely hot. As for Nick Shreck, I'm not very impressed by him. I think Zeena would be better of without him, but perhaps they're truly in love. Nick may also have something to do with Zeena acting so strangely when she was High Priestess of Set. I also agree with your second sentence, without Shreck Zeena would have made an excellent High Priestess of the Church of Satan.

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

ktf

I agree with the first statement, she is also extremely hot. As for Nick Shreck, I'm not very impressed by him. I think Zeena would be better of without him, but perhaps they're truly in love. Nick may also have something to do with Zeena acting so strangely when she was High Priestess of Set. I also agree with your second sentence, without Shreck Zeena would have made an excellent High Priestess of the Church of Satan.

/Adramelek\

I am not sure about her intellegence. I recently procured a copy of her and her husbands book on LHP sex magic but I have yet to crack the cover.

I am interested in her tenure as High Priestess of the TOS. Unfortunately Dr. Aquino has not written (or at least not posted) the chapter concerning that issue in his TOS history. Perhaps some TOS members, or others in the "know" could offer some information regarding this? Why did she leave the TOS and what has happened since?
In relation to the above, I am interested in the TOS concept of Priesthood. If one is chosen by Set for this distinction how does one then explain Zeena and Nick, R.K. Barrett, D. Seago, and many others? Did Set choose wrong? Was the strain too much? It is interesting.

I am not sure about her intellegence. I recently procured a copy of her and her husbands book on LHP sex magic but I have yet to crack the cover.

I am interested in her tenure as High Priestess of the TOS. Unfortunately Dr. Aquino has not written (or at least not posted) the chapter concerning that issue in his TOS history. Perhaps some TOS members, or others in the "know" could offer some information regarding this? Why did she leave the TOS and what has happened since?
In relation to the above, I am interested in the TOS concept of Priesthood. If one is chosen by Set for this distinction how does one then explain Zeena and Nick, R.K. Barrett, D. Seago, and many others? Did Set choose wrong? Was the strain too much? It is interesting.
I guess you'll have to wait for the next E-book, which should be out any time from what I understand.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member

Hi ktf,

I'm a former member of the ToS (taking a leave-of-absence for personal reasons).

Here's the scoop.

Regarding Zeena; a Priestess of Set III* I was Working with told me all about it as she lived and survived through that time of Zeena's High Priesthoodship. According to my source Zeena began to recruit First and Second Degree Initiates to spy on members of the Priesthood to make sure they were doing their jobs. Well, it didn't take long for this to get out, and Zeena cought hell from all Degrees III*+ and many members of the Priesthood and other members left the Temple in protest. Very soon after Zeena and Nick left the ToS. There may have been other factors involved that have yet to be desclosed. I am of the mind that Nick Shreck played a hand in this fiasco.

Even the then Grand Master of the Order of Leviathan, an Order of the Temple, Magister Michael Kelly IV* (who showed great promise) left along with the Shrecks. He later wrote to Michael Aquino saying he was wrong, that he was manipulated by the Shrecks and left the Temple out of anger. But Aquino told him he could offer him no absolution, that it was something between himself (Kelly) and Set.

It isn't Set that makes the mistake, it is the Priest. Priest/essess are still human beings and thus susceptible to psychosis and can become lost in there own subjective universe which can become warped because of the psychosis. At this point he/she is no longer Priest.

Black Magical Initiation can be dangerous, and the Priesthood III+ are not immune, and these individuals are a testiment to that fact. Especially Magus V* R.K. Barrett. According to Aquino, after Barrett became High Priest he began to radically change the way the Temple worked and began to rule with an "iron claw". But later he became lost within his own warped subjective universe. He formulated a plot to sacrifice (kill) Michael Aquino Magus of the Word Xeper so that his (Barrett's) Word Xem could destroy Xeper and become the new Word of the Aeon of Set. Once this plot was found out Barrett was stripped of the High Priesthood and bannished from the Temple. He died a few years later. But his reign as High Priest almost brought down the Temple. Michael Aquino imediately resumed the High Priesthood afterwards and brought the Temple back from the brink. The ToS has been through its share of trials and tribulations over the years, but like a cat, it has always landed on its feet. "That which does not kill you will make you stronger."

Even though R.K. Barrett was a victim of his own undoing and failed as a Priest and a Magus, his Word Xem is still a point of interest to many Setians, including myself. There is muched to be gained from his Work before he became unstable.

As for D. Seago, I didn't even realize he left the Temple. Wish I knew why?

Xeper!
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Xafwak

XFWK
All this just reinforces my belief that religion should not be organized. Especially any LHP religion.