• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Word or Phrase Association

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Since the mystic/contemplative path is so subjective and given more to metaphor, imagery and symbolism ... maybe a "phrase association" thread might be an enlightening activity.

Let's just throw out some words, or very short phrases, and see what others throw back in the way of their "word or phrase association". :)

I'll put the first phrase on the table:

Dimension of no relativity

Hey. I read your op minutes after you left it there, lo these many moons ago (or so it seems).

I really seriously thought about putting my first reaction down right then, but hesitated...and delayed longer. Now I'm trying to distract my mind from end-of-semester duties that need done, but I need a break...

So, here is what my first word or phrase association to the op was:

"Huh?" And after that, for several moments, my mind was completely blank (moreso than usual, that is :D). I wasn't/am not sure how to indicate that complete vacuum without words.

Anyway, I kinda like the spontaneous freeverse you all have constructed here. Please continue!