• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Word of God (John 1:1) invalid...

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
The God of Jesus I find is the God of Revelation 3:12.
Theres a problem, here, because you said that God is a title, that can mean various things. You can't really interpret this in completely different ways, just changing the meaning.

...you can, but then it really isn't a Scriptural argument, it's a completely, subjective, and personal interpretation.

74x12

Before being on Earth I find at Revelation 3:14 B that the pre-human heavenly Jesus had a beginning.
Having a beginning as being the beginning of the creation by God.
Psalms 90:2 informs God had No beginning because God is from everlasting.
So, the heavenly pre-human Jesus was ' Not before the beginning ' as his God was before the beginning.
Beginning of creation of God. Or in other words the origin of the creation of God. This is why Jesus called Himself the "Alpha and the Omega" the beginning and the end. Jesus is the Word of God. Words are comprised of letters are they not? So Jesus the Alpha and the Omega is the entirety of God's Word. And so He is the beginning or origin of all God's creation. Because God spoke all things into existence.

That does not mean that Jesus has a beginning. He is the Word of God who begins all creation.

Jesus was born of a virgin Mary. Thus He is the "only begotten" Son of God.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Beginning of creation of God. Or in other words the origin of the creation of God. This is why Jesus called Himself the "Alpha and the Omega" the beginning and the end. Jesus is the Word of God. Words are comprised of letters are they not? So Jesus the Alpha and the Omega is the entirety of God's Word. And so He is the beginning or origin of all God's creation. Because God spoke all things into existence.

That does not mean that Jesus has a beginning. He is the Word of God who begins all creation.

John 1:18
Is actually only begotten God, [[greek

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
'Only begotten God, ', makes more sense, to me, personally. Because 'he hath declared Him', is very personal, and authoritative.

I'm not going to argue this either way, though, beyond noting that.

The Anointed

Jesus, who was born of the union of Mary and Joseph who were both sired by Alexander Helios, call Heli, was the prophet who the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob chose from among the Israelites and put his words into the mouth of his chosen prophet and sent him out to speak in his name. See Deuteronomy 18: 18.

Nothing that came out of the mouth of Jesus were his word, but were the words that he was commanded to say by the Lord our savior, who is the Only Begotten Son of God, who filled the man Jesus with his spirit on the day of his baptism..

In the genealogy of Joseph ben Jacob, who married the already pregnant Mary, and who did not consummated that union until after she had given birth to her first born son, Jesus, which genealogy is recorded in Matthew, five righteous women are mentioned: Tamar, who played the prostitute and seduced Judah, her father-in law into having sex with her, by which union she conceived and later bore his twin sons, Perez and Zerah. ,

Then there is Rahab the madam of a whore house in Jericho, who later married Salmon, and bore his son ‘Boaz.’ The third is Ruth, who with sexual cunning deceived Boaz into marrying her, to whom she bore ‘Obed.’ The fourth is Bathsheba, who committed adultery with King David, who had her husband ‘Uriah’ killed, and she was the mother of Solomon, of whom the Lord said; “He shall be my son and I shall be his Father and it is he who shall build my temple for me.” [See 2nd Samuel 7: 14. and 1st Chronicles 17: 13.] Solomon was then blessed with the ruler ship of the most glorious period of Israel's history. And last of all is Mary who united with her half brother Alexander Helios to conceive and bear Jesus, the promised Messiah.

The actions of these women were overshadowed by the Lord, who has declared these women to have acted in righteousness.

The Anointed

Do you have any verses for that? Are you saying that the Bible is one big lie?

Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. 19And I will hold accountable anyone who does not listen to MY WORDS that that prophet speaks in MY name.

Listen to the words that came out of the mouth of Jesus the prophet and tell me that they are not the words of God's Only Begotten Son.

NRSV.....An account of the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

I Repeat, Jesus, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, 3 and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by TAMAH, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Aram, 4 and Aram the father of Aminadab, and Aminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, 5 and Salmon the father of Boaz by RAHAB, and Boaz the father of Obed by RUTH, and Obed the father of Jesse, 6 and Jesse the father of King David.

And David was the father of Solomon BY THE WIFE OF URIAH, [BATHSHEBA] 7 and Solomon the father of Rehoboam, and Rehoboam the father of Abijah, and Abijah the father of Asaph,8 and Asaphd] the father of Jehoshaphat, and Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, and Joram the father of Uzziah, 9 and Uzziah the father of Jotham, and Jotham the father of Ahaz, and Ahaz the father of Hezekiah, 10 and Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, and Manasseh the father of Amos, and Amos the father of Josiah, 11 and Josiah the father of Jechoniah and his brothers, at the time of the deportation to Babylon.

12 And after the deportation to Babylon: Jechoniah was the father of Salathiel, and Salathiel the father of Zerubbabel, 13 and Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, and Abiud the father of Eliakim, and Eliakim the father of Azor, 14 and Azor the father of Zadok, and Zadok the father of Achim, and Achim the father of Eliud, 15 and Eliud the father of Eleazar, and Eleazar the father of Matthan, and Matthan the father of Jacob, 16 and Jacob the father of Joseph the husband of MARY, of whom Jesus was born, who is called the Messiah.

The five women mentioned have been hi-lighted for you, now would you like me to reveal what those five had done, or are you capable of doing that yourself?

ProveYourFaith

ProveYourFaith
John 1:13 says the Word is not flesh and blood at the time Christ was. John 1:14 can be translated "The Word Made Flesh which dwelt amoung us".

This is the main scripture that mainstream Christianity uses to back up their claim that Jesus is Almighty God. The second person of a Trinity.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:..."

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.."

So which part of the 'us' and the 'our' would (J)esus Christ be, again?