• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woodburned Offering Bowl

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I recently made a video going in-depth for my offering bowl, what it means, and how it's used.

Awesome bowl, I like the art work and the story you tell with it and how the symbols inside relates to the outside, very creative!

I did some wood burning a few years ago. It's hard to master and takes a lot of patience and a steady hand. But you can make some extremely beautiful art with it that can't be matched really.

Good job A+++!

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Thanks! The hardest part of this was the inside, having to balance the heat and angle on a concaved surface has been the biggest challenge I've face with wood burning.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Thanks! The hardest part of this was the inside, having to balance the heat and angle on a concaved surface has been the biggest challenge I've face with wood burning.

I imagine! I only worked on flat surfaces and never really got good at it. But I still appreciate the art form. Hope to see some more stuff from ya innthe future!