• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Women's marching because of Trump: do you agree or disagree with their cause?

Do you agree or disagree with the cause behind the subject women's marching?

• Total voters

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Doing something to Planned Parenthood is basically seven old men signing a bill which dictates what 175 million American women can do with their own bodies. Regardless of one's stance on contraception, abortion etc, if it's Trump and pals' decision vs the individual women's decision, I know where I'm landing.

I would always back individual rights

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I think the march was disgusting, women wear big vagina customs, showing their breast, and big mouth Madonna, yes the whole thing was sick.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I think the march was disgusting, women wear big vagina customs, showing their breast, and big mouth Madonna, yes the whole thing was sick.

Hmm... I didn't go that far in seeing details.

What about the cause/goal they are marching for (not such details as the above). Do you see any implications of what it is, and what do you think of it?