• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reverend Real

We all have read the bible about the Garden of Eden. We all have questions about many of the stories in the bible. The story about the Garden of Eden was not written in the bible completely from the story that was found. Some will say because men were the ones who chose the stories of the bible. Some of the historical biblical writings that was used to create the bible may have been left out or sections not included for one reason or another and this is why women need to learn the whole story.

Just like the bible said. Adam was to be tested. Satan came before God and told God that he could make Adam betray God. Satan decided that first he would try Eve, to get her to bite the forbidden fruit and then Adam.

After many tries to get Eve to bite the forbidden fruit, Satan was not successful. He then went back to God and God said, you were not able to get Eve to disobey me, now are you ready to try Adam. Satan then said, if you are so sure of Adam then I bet you if he saw Eve bite the fruit, Adam would betray you and bite the forbidden fruit. So God decided to prove Satan wrong by having Eve bite the fruit, to show that Adam will still obey the Lord and not bite the fruit
God went forth and told Eve that she had passed her test and now it was time for Adam to be tested. God told Eve to go forth and bite the forbidden fruit. Eve was hesitated even though God told her to do it. God eventually convinced her that once she bites the fruit, nothing will happen. She had passed her test and now it was time to test Adam.

We all know from the bible that once Adam saw Eve bite the fruit instead of obeying God, he then took the fruit and bit it and we all know what happened afterwards. What the bible did not include is what God said after Adam bit the fruit and disobeyed the Lord.
God turned to Eve and said because you kept your faith and obeyed me, while Adam did not pass his test. I am going to give to you my most greatest gift of all. I am going to give to you my gift to bring forth life into the world. This is why today, only a woman has the power to produce life into the world. This is section of the Garden of Eden story that was omitted from the bible. For this is the proof that it is women who are truly God's chosen one.

Gregory St. James - the author of The Words & Verses of Gregory St. James

omega2xx

We all have read the bible about the Garden of Eden. We all have questions about many of the stories in the bible. The story about the Garden of Eden was not written in the bible completely from the story that was found. Some will say because men were the ones who chose the stories of the bible. Some of the historical biblical writings that was used to create the bible may have been left out or sections not included for one reason or another and this is why women need to learn the whole story.

Just like the bible said. Adam was to be tested. Satan came before God and told God that he could make Adam betray God. Satan decided that first he would try Eve, to get her to bite the forbidden fruit and then Adam.

After many tries to get Eve to bite the forbidden fruit, Satan was not successful. He then went back to God and God said, you were not able to get Eve to disobey me, now are you ready to try Adam. Satan then said, if you are so sure of Adam then I bet you if he saw Eve bite the fruit, Adam would betray you and bite the forbidden fruit. So God decided to prove Satan wrong by having Eve bite the fruit, to show that Adam will still obey the Lord and not bite the fruit
God went forth and told Eve that she had passed her test and now it was time for Adam to be tested. God told Eve to go forth and bite the forbidden fruit. Eve was hesitated even though God told her to do it. God eventually convinced her that once she bites the fruit, nothing will happen. She had passed her test and now it was time to test Adam.

We all know from the bible that once Adam saw Eve bite the fruit instead of obeying God, he then took the fruit and bit it and we all know what happened afterwards. What the bible did not include is what God said after Adam bit the fruit and disobeyed the Lord.
God turned to Eve and said because you kept your faith and obeyed me, while Adam did not pass his test. I am going to give to you my most greatest gift of all. I am going to give to you my gift to bring forth life into the world. This is why today, only a woman has the power to produce life into the world. This is section of the Garden of Eden story that was omitted from the bible. For this is the proof that it is women who are truly God's chosen one.

Gregory St. James - the author of The Words & Verses of Gregory St. James

Gregory needs to get a real Bible.