• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

woman statues in christianty

jesus said i cam not to destroy but to fulfill the old tastment or its gona be uselses
ok , so the old testament and new one are side by side all togather , u can not chose the one u like and leave what u dont like
1Co 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
1Co 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
let us see , what else in the old testment , which u have to follow , cause jesus said i cam not to destroy but to fulfill

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

1Co 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

1Co 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1Co 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

jesus long hair------
1Co 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? --- u even making jesus with long hair in pics and movies

Mat 5:31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
Mat 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
the bible making the life and the people are dirty
wash after sex
Lev 15:16 And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.
Lev 15:17 And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.

Lev 15:19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.

Lev 15:20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
Lev 15:21 And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
Lev 15:22 And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Lev 15:26 Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation.
Lev 15:27 And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Lev 15:29 And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
Lev 15:30 And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.
Lev 15:31 Thus shall ye separate the children of Israel from their uncleanness; that they die not in their uncleanness, when they defile my tabernacle that is among them.

Lev 15:33 And of her that is sick of her flowers, and of him that hath an issue, of the man, and of the woman, and of him that lieth with her that is unclean.

Lev 12:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and borne a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.

Lev 12:4 And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come int the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled.

Lev 12:5 But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.

Lev 12:6 And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon, or a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest:

Deu 21:15 If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:

Deu 21:16 Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn:

Deu 21:17 But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his

Deu 21:18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father,1 or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
Deu 21:19 Then shall his father1 and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
Deu 21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
Deu 21:21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Deu 21:22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:
Deu 21:23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Exo 21:7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

Deu 25:11 When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:
Deu 25:12 Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

Lev 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father:1 she shall be burnt with fire.

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him.

many more other

Mike182

Flaming Queer
thenight_templer said:
jesus said i cam not to destroy but to fulfill the old tastment or its gona be uselses
ok , so the old testament and new one are side by side all togather , u can not chose the one u like and leave what u dont like

if that is the basis of your argument, it is a poor argument.

read for me
the easy forgivness
false christs strategies ,
the false phrohet
the philosophy of terrorism
hypothetical faith
sword in the bible
women statues on the bible
and waitting for more ,
well i hope any body read give subjective comments ,

Atheist_Dave said:
"jesus said i cam not to destroy but to fulfill the old tastment or its gona be uselses
ok , so the old testament and new one are side by side all togather , u can not chose the one u like and leave what u dont like"

Remind me, what page is this bit on?
oh really is this the only verse you could read in all of is this ???
well dud this is the meaning of the veres , u know any little kid can pic up the verse smarty
you have nice avatar by the way :biglaugh: , seems its a real one

Scott1

thenight_templer said:
I would have to disagree that Jesus believed the OT to be "useless" without the NT.... and most of the first century Christians still were faithful to the Temple and Mosaic Law... what leads you to believe that this is what He meant?

according to the old tesament you know you can not accept alot of things , especially for women and alot of other stuff, whenever you ask christians about such thing all u can hear ( com on its the old testament )
if the situation like this i wonder what the old testament is for ??
dont tell me its just stories !! or ???

Bishka

Veteran Member
thenight_templer said:
oh really is this the only verse you could read in all of is this ???
well dud this is the meaning of the veres , u know any little kid can pic up the verse smarty
you have nice avatar by the way :biglaugh: , seems its a real one

Why are you here? What is your point of coming to religious forums? It was obviously not your intent to learn, so why?

Bishka

Veteran Member
thenight_templer said:
what do u think iam talking about hollywood movies here ?!!!:hug:

No, I have no CLUE what you are talking about, I don't think anybody does?

Bishka

Veteran Member
thenight_templer said:
you think , you can talk only about urself ,
let the other speaks for theirslves)(

Yes, I think this is the only thing you have said that makes any sense. I cannot speak for others, but since they have yet to post, I decided to respond to your inane babbling.

the nice and funny thing whenver u talk with any christians they dont understand what they say or what hey are talking about , just the same old way void the subject and lets have fun, its the fears of knowing what the truth is ,
read the false christ stratgies

kevmicsmi

thenight_templer said:
the nice and funny thing whenver u talk with any christians they dont understand what they say or what hey are talking about , just the same old way void the subject and lets have fun, its the fears of knowing what the truth is ,
have you ever thought to yourself.....ya know, MAYBE ITS ME!:bonk:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
thenight_templer said:
Good thing i'm not Christian then... got a stereotype for Gnostics? :D