• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Woman Sent To Hell For Masturbation"

wXKEfsJ.jpg

Grandliseur

Thoughts?
You're truly funny. :D

I know some Cs are speaking up against M., but in all reality, there is no mentioning in scripture about it. The ones who bring Onan into the picture have no idea what they are talking about since it has nothing to do with M.

The only thing one could bring in about it is the sin of lust. But, even that is a stretch. When a person needs to go #1 and #2, there is a physical need to do so; in the case of people adult enough to have this urge, there is also a physical need to have this release.

It is somewhat ironic that in scripture for the nation of Israel, the men were told that after they have an emission of semen, they should was and be unclean until evening, if memory serves. How they had an emission of semen is not even brought into the picture. It could well be by M., after all, it is a natural function of the body.

David T

Premium Member
Sorry, Skwin. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin, but masturbation is not a sin. Hee hee.
Masterbating by definition is homosexual. I never have, nope totally absolutely pure hetro here. I don't even shake it too gay unnatural.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Masterbating by definition is homosexual. I never have, nope totally absolutely pure hetro here. I don't even shake it too gay unnatural.

Soooo...you saying me-ing and me-ing is the same as he-ing and he-ing or she-ing and she-ing?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Thoughts?

I sometimes wonder why religion and religionists seem to have this kind of obsession over so-called sexual "sins," when there might be other sins that are more harmful to humanity or Creation overall.

"Lust" is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, so I would figure that's the underlying sin involved here. But what about other sins? Greed, pride, envy, gluttony, vanity, sloth? I don't really see that religion addresses these sins with the same level of intensity as they do lust and other sex-related "sins." It's this kind of inconsistency which demonstrates the hypocrisy of religion.

I got a kick of the introductory part, where the guy warns people against making comments which are perverse or out of context; he'll "boot you for life." He makes it sound worse than going to Hell.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
If everyone has sinned... why the emphasis on any single one?
If Jesus paid the price for all sins... why is there one that he hasn't paid for?

It would appear to me that if salvation is a gift regardless of one's perfectness or the lack thereof, then the only issue is whether or not you want the gift.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I got a kick of the introductory part, where the guy warns people against making comments which are perverse or out of context; he'll "boot you for life." He makes it sound worse than going to Hell.
But he says "I say this with love," so we know it's for our own good.

giphy.gif

JerryG

Firstly Hell is a Zoroastrian belief and not a Jewish belief. Jesus spoke of the outer darkness. When we die we will either flow toward the light of God at the spiritual center of the Earth or be repelled into the outer darkness away from the Earth. In the outer darkness we the soul will perish when away from the spiritual light. One second by our physical time clock equals 1000 years by the spiritual time clock. Thus those who enter the outer darkness will suffer alone and perish. Those who enter the Kingdom of Heaven will first be purified of their sins. The person will suffer the pain they inflicted upon others. Masturbation is not a sin. No one is harmed. You cannot sin against God because God is ethical. The only sins are against your fellow man, the animal kingdom, and the Earth itself. Whether you believe or not you will suffer the pain you inflicted upon others. To become a Christian enables you to partake in the purification process. Often it is worse than the outer darkness because you will encounter the memory of all those you harmed including the animals you wantonly harmed. All religions have their own Kingdoms in the world of the dead. The same is true of the many Christian subdivisions. There are a few hundred Kingdoms. Eventually people reincarnate back to life and hopefully they will achieve the Jewish New Earth of Isaiah where Jesus exists.