• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman Charged For Going Topless In Front Of Stepchildren

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I use telepathy.
But you can also click on that little box (in the row of options over
the post you're editing) with a + sign in it, & select "S Strike-through".

I find that it really enhances my ability to communicate & annoy.
Ummmm.....errrrr...... Like that?

Ok....... Now I need to...
Ahhhhh!
Thank you, Revolting.

You know, with our massive and deep joint experience we should be qualified to judge a topless competition, and with my outstanding pecs I might even win a few. Just a thought .......

Skwim

Veteran Member
I might give you a run for your money in that department.
I was about to post a picture of Gynecomastia, an enlargement or swelling of breast tissue in males, but figured RF would take me to task and censor it. In any case, should anyone care to see what I'm talking about simply click on the term here.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was about to post a picture of Gynecomastia, an enlargement or swelling of breast tissue in males, but figured RF would take me to task and censor it. In any case, should anyone care to see what I'm talking about simply click on the term here.

Look, but don't touch....
willie.jpg

Shad

Veteran Member
And a man's chest isn't like that of a female, so do you suggest that men need always keep covered?

I was never going down this line of thought. I was just establishing her argument was dumb.

In as much as I've yet to see a warning that all male sheet rockers must wear shirts because of possible poisoning and excessive contact to toxins I hardly thing it applicable only to females.

I never said it applied to woman. I said it was dumb.

Pretty darn perceptive of you, :rolleyes: but so what? And what do balls have to do with the issue?

You made the flawed comparison. I just went with it. Singing would be a noise violation. Try again.

I suggested a warning as I think the law should be about intent not merely any situation.