• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woman Arrested After Having Sex With Family Dog For Seven Years

Skwim

Veteran Member
"A woman was arrested on charges of bestiality after she showed
pictures to her boyfriend of herself having sex with a dog.

dog+mug+shot.jpg

Brittany Sonnier, 20, of Arizona, has been jailed after she allegedly confessed to having sex with her family dog.

An investigation began after Sonnier told her boyfriend that she enjoyed having sex with dogs. Sonnier showed
her boyfriend pictures of herself engaged in inappropriate behavior with the dog.

According to Lake Havasu City Police, Sonnier admitted to having sex with dogs since she was 13-years-old.
source

Soooooo, assuming the dog was a willing partner, do you think this should be a crime? If so, why?

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
I'm more inclined to make fun of the dude whose girlfriend does it with dogs, and he talks about it in public.
Tom
Yeah, ya gotta wonder about them both.

Seems the story likely came from police records after he turned her in.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

dog+mug+shot.jpg

Brittany Sonnier, 20, of Arizona, has been jailed after she allegedly confessed to having sex with her family dog.

An investigation began after Sonnier told her boyfriend that she enjoyed having sex with dogs. Sonnier showed
her boyfriend pictures of herself engaged in inappropriate behavior with the dog.

According to Lake Havasu City Police, Sonnier admitted to having sex with dogs since she was 13-years-old.
source

Soooooo, assuming the dog was a willing partner, do you think this should be a crime? If so, why?
When she started, she was underage.
The dog (in dog years) might be guilty of rape.

Palehorse

I bet she bought a lot of peanut butter, women have been known to use peanut butter the way it shouldn't be used, this topic discusses me, just because DOGS love to lick peanut butter doesn't mean women should take advantage of dem. There just animals and don't know anybetter.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

dog+mug+shot.jpg

source

83f.png

But did the dog like it though?

Spiderman

Veteran Member

dog+mug+shot.jpg

source

If the dog enjoyed it, I wouldn't call it animal cruelty.

But perhaps the dog does not have the proper knowledge to consent.

It should probably be illegal. It should fall into a similar category of a willing child not being able to consent.

I'm not doubting that the dog enjoyed it though.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I need to keep a bucket to puke in by my bedside when i read rf forums at night.

Is this real?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...

dog+mug+shot.jpg

source

How'd she get a boy friend if she was having sex with a dog for seven years? How did she go to the toilet? Or eat?

Skwim

Veteran Member
I need to keep a bucket to puke in by my bedside when i read rf forums at night.

Is this real?
Ah, you naive Spiritual Naturalists, you have to get around a bit more.

I've been here too long. The feeling of deja vu are getting overwhelming...

"Woman arrested after admitting having sex with family dog since 13"
As well you should. Only difference is that the folk back then took the item seriously. *sigh* One can only try and hope. :shrug:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
You know how it is , its the male that always gets the blame in the end. He probably started humping her leg,. one thing led to another...