• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WLM member allegedly assaults woman at Brentwood restaurant

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Makes me wonder if regular black people are as disgraced by the existence of black lives matter as I am of white lives matter.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Makes me wonder if regular black people are as disgraced by the existence of black lives matter as I am of white lives matter.

Are you referring to some incident in which a member of Black Lives Matter assaulted someone? If so, what was the incident? If not, why are you drawing an equivalence?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The whole concept of WLM and BLM is ridiculous. It tells people yeah, we are different from one another, so let's keep on reminding everyone.

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
I am not surprised to see an increase in incidents that involves assaulting women, as it seems I have seen more about in the news lately. People elected a guy that defended assault and brags about it.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Are you referring to some incident in which a member of Black Lives Matter assaulted someone, or is this just sloppy thinking on your part?

My thinking is never sloppy. The existence of groups like that, black or white...they only ever end in trouble.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I made a statement in another thread about white terrorism. Here's an example:

WLM member allegedly assaults woman at Brentwood restaurant
I didn't even know that "WLM" was a thing until I saw it mentioned here. Seems rather silly and necessary.

People call and call and call and call and call on Muslims to denounce ISIS. The same applies here. If "WLM" does not want to be associated with such attacks, they should not allow such people to be part of their rallies.
Religion and race are two completely different things. One is beliefs and practices, while the other is just shared physical characteristics such as skin color. The latter of which really shouldn't have any social relevance but unfortunately people have made a habit of conflating race with culture.