• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

witches and magick

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Witchtok gets wild. I'm on the branch tag, Norsetok (which is also prone to getting wild)
Lol got that right. I remember a bunch of witches on witchtok making fun of this newbie for using glue to seal spell jars then a bunch of people started defending her being like nothing wrong with using glue to seal spell jars not everyone can use was to seal them.

And there's me like: We arguing over sealing a jar? To my knowledge not all witches even seal their jars. I dont even use jars i use to toilet paper rolls.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
You should see some of the arguments that spark on Norsetok. I remember there was one revolving around the term "spicy German" being used rather than "Nazi" so that TikTok wouldn't remove videos. That one had bad fallout for several people...

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
You should see some of the arguments that spark on Norsetok. I remember there was one revolving around the term "spicy German" being used rather than "Nazi" so that TikTok wouldn't remove videos. That one had bad fallout for several people...
I think I saw that. Pity tiktok would likely take videos down if you put Nazi rather then spicy German. Same with youtube

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
I think YouTube just demonatizes; so long as you're not promoting hateful ideologies you're at least able to say Nazi lol... TikTok is dumb like that where you can't.