• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wise words by Rumi

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.” – Rumi

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”

I have read a different version, quoted by Baha'u'llah and it is attributed to 'Ali'.

"Dost thou reckon thyself only a puny form When within thee the universe is folded?"

Rumi is an amazing poet, highly regarded and quoted often in the Baha'i Writings.

Regards Tony

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have read a different version, quoted by Baha'u'llah and it is attributed to 'Ali'.

"Dost thou reckon thyself only a puny form When within thee the universe is folded?"

Rumi is an amazing poet, highly regarded and quoted often in the Baha'i Writings.

Regards Tony
I have to agree with you @Tony Bristow-Stagg :)
Study the poems of Rumi is changing something from deep within my being. I know this is a part of my journey and i love every minute of it now. Sending the world from within has opened my mind to the outside world (physical world)

Last edited:

danieldemol

Premium Member
This is one of my favourite Rumi quotes,
'If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?'
Rumi