• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wisdom in the face of Tribulations By: Prophet Gabriel Maxwell

Gabriel Maxwell

Prophet of Wisdom and Truth
It is no secret, none at all that everyone has their issues. We all have problems coming and out of our lives which we must eventually, no matter how long we try to stall, come to terms with. When we face them its only natural that some of our problems will take more out of us than others, leaving us exhausted and sometimes it can leave us broken, negative, and faithless. The issue at hand can reach a point of both stress and depression that we let all that negativity control our next of actions all by human instinct, do we not?

In Ervitism it is important to understand this fact that everybody goes through struggles, because once we acknowledge the fact we can then learn to come to the conclusion that every problem has a solution. Mostly, people will write off religion after experiencing their own struggles and issues as a way of deny God, is that really the correct approach? I don't really think it is, God may permit problems and issues to come into our lives as discussed in my last writing "A Greater Being with Greater Wisdom", but God also doesn't just through these issues at us without preparation. Being a Prophet of Ervitism I can tell that it was Ervin's intention to help us prepare by wisdom for all circumstances and that includes times of tribulation. I agree the world has been corrupted by the force of the negative but we tend to forget about the good which also surrounds us.

Ervitism teaches that when negativity starts to cloud an individuals peace that it's then time to take a step back from the issue close your eyes and state the peaceful cry, "Peace from Ervin, wind of the forgotten voices please come forth. Calm thine mind, steady the situation, and ready my heart. I have faith in thy peaceful presence." Is it not time for our world to call out for peace, to face the negative issues that crowd this earth in the name of peace? I personally believe it is the time. If true peaceful living is not established now then when? These are the views and teachings of the Church of Ervitism.

-- Prophet Gabriel Maxwell

s13ep

"Peace from Ervin, wind of the forgotten voices please come forth. Calm thine mind, steady the situation, and ready my heart. I have faith in thy peaceful presence."
This statement is very beautiful, but for one to recognize it's beauty, one would have had to have faith in wisdom and truth, for a good amount of years, or at least been boosted somehow...

'the forgotten voices'
The natural spirit(s).

'Calm thine mind, steady the situation, and ready my heart'
Such is the way of the natural spirit(s).

I can but describe to you the natural spirit(s), but nothing more...