• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Winter Ice

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
IMG_20211230_144636.jpg

Icicle lights have become icicles themselves.

IMG_20211230_133907.jpg

Fresh powder all around. Tracks upon the ground.

IMG_20211230_135916.jpg

Snow hound at play.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Is that Orlando?
No, I think it is Washington State. You did not hear about the snow and deep freeze in Seattle? We are still in it but it is starting to warm up today and the roads are starting to turn to slush.
Snow is pretty unless you have to go out driving in it. I had to take two buses to get to my dentist appt yesterday, as there is no way i will drive in snow or ice.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I miss that stuff. I'm still waiting for winter to come around here.
I like snow as long as I don't have to drive in it. I absolutely won't drive in it even though I have a 4 wheel drive CRV.

My friend @Truthseeker who lives in Ohio told me they are having an unusually warm winter so far. It was 65 there when it was 25 here in Washington State, not the norm at all.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
That first photo is what I see when I look out of my window although the icicles are slowly starting to melt.
Soon, it will be back to rain as usual.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I do miss a good snow, i love driving in it. You have to really think and work to control the car.
Where i live now we have had perhaps 1/2 of the stuff over the last 6 years.
We get too much ice thought, not to the extent in the OP but enough to moan about. Farmers love it, it kills the bugs in the soil so their crops are heather.

Last edited: