• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wingspan

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Wingspan

I have been really enjoying this board game! It's complex, but nicely paced in that it's engaging but also relaxing. The art is great and I love reading the bird facts.

I am looking forward to new expansions!

My wingspan is 6'4".
That's wide for a height of 5'10"

siamang-gibbon-hanging-out-largest-species-gibbons-native-to-malaysia-indonesia-known-86637215.jpg

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Wingspan

I have been really enjoying this board game! It's complex, but nicely paced in that it's engaging but also relaxing. The art is great and I love reading the bird facts.

I am looking forward to new expansions!
Looks fun to play but I havent played any 2+ player games be it board games or cards or video games in a long time. Years in fact.

I got no one to play games with. Hadnt for a long while. But it does look fun.

Edit: correction I played words with friends on Facebook with someone once and I've played a video game with my brother once in the past year. But it's very rare the fact I didnt think of that at first shows how rare it is for me to play games.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Ah I see I can play it online without playing against someone. Ok I might play it