• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will you condemn “Great Replacement Theory”?

Do you condemn Great Replacement Theory? (Votes will be visible)

• Total voters

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
So you believe the Seattle police department looked to Trump to see how to handle protesters? Ok.

Also , where did Trump say to use these weapons?

I know your tactic. I can't be bothered to play that game to today. Just google it yourself and it was federal police.

So let me give you an example from Denmark. A former minister was convicted in high court by 25 out of 26 judges breaking how a law was administered and a part of it was what she said publicly and how she phrased herself verbally. It was a combination of not conclusive paper trial, public statement and how she communicated verbally on the internal lines.

Clizby Wampuscat

I know your tactic. I can't be bothered to play that game to today. Just google it yourself and it was federal police.

So let me give you an example from Denmark. A former minister was convicted in high court by 25 out of 26 judges breaking how a law was administered and a part of it was what she said publicly and how she phrased herself verbally. It was a combination of not conclusive paper trial, public statement and how she communicated verbally on the internal lines.
Asking for evidence for your claim is not a game. If you have evidence that federal officers used gas in Seattle then provide it. The Seattle police did, not the federal officers.

FFS , that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen :D

Lenin was less authoritarian than George Bush. Mao was less authoritarian than Trump and Reagan.

thinking-face_1f914.png

clown-face_1f921.png

GardenLady

The right wing objects relentlessly to immigration by non-white and non-Christian people. For pretty white people from supposedly largely-Christian countries who are here illegally... well, we make rom-com movies about them (Green Card, The Proposal). The right wing doesn't care about people here from Canada or Ireland* or England or France or Australia.

*Not now. Back in the day, when my grandfather arrived it was "Irish need not apply."