• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will you believe that Jesus will be a father in the future?

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
Since Christianity believes that God has a wife from a human mother
The presence of the Son is proof that the Father has the desire of sons
Do you think that this desire will pass to the son?
That it was the rights of the Lord to have a son
Will it be a son's right to be a father in the future?

I mean, in fifty million years, will the offspring of God multiply?

This is a question for Christian brothers

If this question is causing a nuisance, I will remove it
with full respect :)
GOD bless you

j1i

Christians don't believe God has a wife. That kind of belief is probably insulting to most of them.

I apologize I did not mean to offend
I apologize to my brothers

Mohammed married a girl fifty years younger

But God forced an unmarried girl to give birth

Which is more harsh ?

Abu Bakr is the daughter of the girl who repeatedly offered marriage to Muhammad because Muhammad was a prophet and he wanted his daughter to be with the Prophet

Such as if Jesus came down and all the girls would like to marry Jesus

And God is wise and chose Mary for procreation because she were the Most purity and pure womens in the world

Even in Islam Mary is the first lady in the all world

I want to write this thing so that we understand each other and even temper the differences and that we humans associate our human aspects

we must think positively about how everyone wins and not in planting differences

I love to be all brothers and I pray for it

Thank you brother, may God bless you

take care (^_^)

j1i

Well God cannot have neither wife nor husband.. if he is referring to Jesus, I doubt he had..
Christians don't believe God has a wife. That kind of belief is probably insulting to most of them.

this is what wrote in quran about marry
42. The angels said, “O Mary, God has chosen you, and has purified you. He has chosen you over all the women of the world. :)

Muslims love Mary, peace be upon her, as well as Jesus
Had Jesus and Mary lived in this time
The Muslims would fight for them
Our beloved

GOD bless you :)

WalterTrull

Godfella
I think the question is probably moot. Probably, we'll understand "father" and the whole concept of reproduction differently. Don't presume to know how, but differently.
"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

j1i

I think the question is probably moot. Probably, we'll understand "father" and the whole concept of reproduction differently. Don't presume to know how, but differently.
"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

Please, , I want to ask you a question
Why did you write the name of the fig tree
Babel - Lilies - Fig tree
The bread is kinda tough, another glass of wine please.

what is the code

Earthling

David Henson
Since Christianity believes that God has a wife from a human mother

Hmmm. Not that I disagree with you, but, who is this God and who is the wife? If you answer Jehovah is the God and the faithful Christian congregation is his wife from a human mother then I very well might agree if you could provide scripture to support it, otherwise where would you have heard such a thing?

The presence of the Son is proof that the Father has the desire of sons
Do you think that this desire will pass to the son?
That it was the rights of the Lord to have a son
Will it be a son's right to be a father in the future?

I mean, in fifty million years, will the offspring of God multiply?

This is a question for Christian brothers

If this question is causing a nuisance, I will remove it
with full respect :)
GOD bless you

I personally think that your question is an interesting one, delivered with all due respect and sincerity and quite possibly supported by the an accurate knowledge of the Bible, depending upon your interpretation.

The thing is, Jesus was a man who died and so will never have children. He existed in spirit form in heaven prior to coming to earth as Jesus and he returned to heaven as he came, in spirit form. Spirit being don't multiply.

j1i

Hmmm. Not that I disagree with you, but, who is this God and who is the wife? If you answer Jehovah is the God and the faithful Christian congregation is his wife from a human mother then I very well might agree if you could provide scripture to support it, otherwise where would you have heard such a thing?

I personally think that your question is an interesting one, delivered with all due respect and sincerity and quite possibly supported by the an accurate knowledge of the Bible, depending upon your interpretation.

The thing is, Jesus was a man who died and so will never have children. He existed in spirit form in heaven prior to coming to earth as Jesus and he returned to heaven as he came, in spirit form. Spirit being don't multiply.

thanks for participating
I really appreciate it
God bless you :)

WalterTrull

Godfella
Please, , I want to ask you a question
Why did you write the name of the fig tree
Babel - Lilies - Fig tree
The bread is kinda tough, another glass of wine please.

what is the code

OK bit longer than my usual post, but here goes.

Didn’t think of these as code, more as pointers to directions/instructions we’ve been given that I find useful.

The Tower of Babel, either factual or metaphorical, is the statement that you can’t build a tower to heaven. Pretty much the same thing as “castles in the sand”.

How then? My interpretation of “Upon this rock…”, with which many will disagree I’m sure, is that Jesus built his church on revelation. “...for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven… and upon this rock I will build my church…”

“Consider the Lilies of the field” We are told we are supplied with whatever we need. Not what we want necessarily, but what we need, Comforting.

The fig tree story is very interesting to me. When people were astonished that the fig tree Jesus cursed had withered, part of his reply was: ”therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Really, really powerful statement. Workin’ on it.

The bread and wine thing, my interpretation, but you asked.

Jesus gave us bread and wine.
Bread:body. He showed by rising, the nature of the body, not giving life but the reverse. “Then he said to Thomas, ‘“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.’” Trying to eat it and understand, but it’s tough.

The wine eases the pain. He gave his blood, died on the cross, only to be resurrected. He showed we needn’t fear death, “saved” us if you will. More wine please.

j1i

Didn’t think of these as code, more as pointers to directions/instructions we’ve been given that I find useful.

The Tower of Babel, either factual or metaphorical, is the statement that you can’t build a tower to heaven. Pretty much the same thing as “castles in the sand”.

How then? My interpretation of “Upon this rock…”, with which many will disagree I’m sure, is that Jesus built his church on revelation. “...for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven… and upon this rock I will build my church…”

“Consider the Lilies of the field” We are told we are supplied with whatever we need. Not what we want necessarily, but what we need, Comforting.

The fig tree story is very interesting to me. When people were astonished that the fig tree Jesus cursed had withered, part of his reply was: ”therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” Really, really powerful statement. Workin’ on it.

The bread and wine thing, my interpretation, but you asked.

Jesus gave us bread and wine.
Bread:body. He showed by rising, the nature of the body, not giving life but the reverse. “Then he said to Thomas, ‘“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.’” Trying to eat it and understand, but it’s tough.

The wine eases the pain. He gave his blood, died on the cross, only to be resurrected. He showed we needn’t fear death, “saved” us if you will. More wine please.

Thank you too much

The similarity of colors between blood and wine does not mean necessarily that it is the gift of Jesus

Alcohol is forbidden as well as in Judaism

I saw in sleep that a tree of dry figs and when watering it grew up to heaven

I believe totaly that Jesus is an ordinary man and not a God
I believe that God created Jesus

I believe in the message of Jesus and do it, but he is an ordinary man

with respect (^_^)

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
hey Rathschild,
Wasn't `God` a `spirit`, and `He` fertilized Mary and Jesus was half spirit and half human.
But....Jesus was resurrected as spirit...and was the original `spirit` known as.....
Ok...I quit...but...there's something wrong here...isn't there !

j1i

hey Rathschild,
Wasn't `God` a `spirit`, and `He` fertilized Mary and Jesus was half spirit and half human.
But....Jesus was resurrected as spirit...and was the original `spirit` known as.....
Ok...I quit...but...there's something wrong here...isn't there !
Even though historically speaking, He did.

Hmmm. Not that I disagree with you, nd so will never have children. He existed in spirit form in heaven prior to coming to earth as Jesus and he returned to heaven as he came, in spirit form. Spirit being don't multiply.

Well God cannot have neither wife nor husband.. if he is referring to Jesus, I doubt he had..

this is song as a gift for sharing

GOD BLESS YOU
AMIN

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Interesting collection of posts there !

But...I really loved the song ! My `spirit` loved it also !

Last edited by a moderator:

WalterTrull

Godfella
The similarity of colors between blood and wine does not mean necessarily that it is the gift of Jesus
I was not implying that jesus gave us actual wine, but that he was speaking metaphorically to his disciples about relieving the fear of death. (Bible folk do that a lot) Wine, I believe, was a very common pain reliever at the time.
Dietary religious dogma abounds: alcohol, pork, fish, etc. New wine, new bottles.

WalterTrull

Godfella
I believe in the message of Jesus and do it, but he is an ordinary man
Yes and no. “Follow me” would make no sense if he weren’t. On the other hand, I believe he inhered the Christ. That he was chosen to bring the bread and wine.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I've always looked on the coupling as god and Mary having sex out of wedlock (well Mary was married to Joseph, so I guess that would make her an adulteress) which makes Jesus . . . . . .

I also fail to see the reasoning behind "The presence of the Son is proof that the Father has the desire of sons" as claimed in the OP. However, it has been asserted that Jesus did hook up and have offspring.

8d4facc4a5276195b538cd5704d9d09cca9ea9a6.jpg
517rGNbMO0L._SL300_.jpg
51aOfYROshL._SL300_.jpg
ETC.