• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will we ever know?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I was just browsing through the Forums, looking for a place to start a thread, when I found this section, 'RF Memorials'. I have often wondered what has happened to RF members who posted regularly on RF.

A whole group of RF Scholars and Students who debated the 'Historical Jesus' on a daily basis have disappeared........ gone, and many other names as well, and I have no way of knowing whether they were just totally exasperated with members like me, or fell off a skyscraper, or ate something, or missed a stop-light ,,,, or what?

If and when I finally get my frazzled by lightning, or eaten by an escaped tiger (they'e not far away, actually) or bashed off my bicycle on a roundabout (which I'll probably deserve) whether Mrs Badger is holding an enormous party or grieving in a sexy black cape like that advert for widows' pensions, she'll probably not think to post up a 'He's had it folks' message on RF....! See? OldBadger will just disappear and members like @Revoltingest who I know feel so fond of me, possibly even dream about me sometimes, will just be left without closure ......... and that would be a cruel heartache for the old ......... um, fella.

And so.......... is there a 'best way' for members to arrange for a last message to be posted ?? Any advice on that. ??

All the Best,
OldB

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
I'd miss you OB....
sad0139.gif

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Like @Deeje, I’d miss you, too. Till the Resurrection....

Then D and I plan on meeting you one day!

We still haven’t met each other....but that day is coming soon, I hope.

Good health to you, my cousin!