• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will there be public nudity in heaven?

Will there be public nudity in heaven, in your opinion? (Assuming such a place were two exist?)

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I must admit I hadn’t considered this until I read the OP by @PopeADope

If nudity is the norm what about all the little children or will paedophiles be forbidden entry.
Scripture says nothing unclean will enter Heaven... All Souls will be purified and made clean before entering. People will not be tormented with sinful desires of the flesh. All people will have eyes that see other people with purity

Notanumber

A Free Man
Scripture says nothing unclean will enter Heaven... All Souls will be purified and made clean before entering. People will not be tormented with sinful desires of the flesh. All people will have eyes that see other people with purity

So Muhammad gets a free pass then.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Only after he's been fully purified in purgatory
There's a Christian sect that believes that God wants all of us to be Saved and that since He is Almighty we will.
Eventually.
We'll need purging first. But once that's done, we all go to Heaven. No irrational eternal punishment. Because God is rational and omnimax. He can fix anything.

It's called Universalism, as in "Universal Salvation".
Tom

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Why are you sure of this?
It certainly isn't what is generally taught.
Tom
I'm not sure.... But I hope so. I believe God is more kind than I am, and were I God, I would make sure atheists had a special place where they could enjoy their eternity.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Smh...From a scientific POV we as re composed of energy. When we die that energy is released. Our soul etc....All life is pure light or energy or whatever from God. I would suspect no appendages or organs in heaven. That is the aecular theory.

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
It seems I was the tie-breaker (so far). I think nudity would be an option but not everybody would choose to exercise it. Also, just because there's nudity it doesn't mean there would necessarily be lust. Lust is the driving force for procreation, one that isn't alive would not need to have that primal instinct.