• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will There be Atheists in Heaven

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is anyone sufficiently good to get into heaven? Are people absolved of their sins merely for believing in God?
I would have thought that an all-powerful all-knowing all-loving God wouldn't absolve people of their sins but cure them of those defects of sense and feeling which [his] own omnipotence has thrust onto them.

Praise Jah

Psalm 83:18
Or whichever afterlife your belief/religion envisions?
The Bible teaches that 144,000 individuals will inherit life in heaven. These 144,000 believe in Jehovah God, do Jehovah God's will and keep following the Lamb, Jesus Christ. (Revelation 14:3) (Matthew 7:21) (Revelation 3:21)

These 144,000 are chosen by Jehovah God and they will become kings, priests and co-rulers with Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. (Revelation 5:9-10)

This Kingdom will rule over the earth and establish Jehovah's will of a peaceful paradise earth filled with righteous people who will enjoy everlasting life! (Matthew 6:10) (Revelation 21:4) (Psalms 37:10-11)

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The Bible teaches that 144,000 individuals will inherit life in heaven. These 144,000 believe in Jehovah God, do Jehovah God's will and keep following the Lamb, Jesus Christ. (Revelation 14:3) (Matthew 7:21) (Revelation 3:21)

These 144,000 are chosen by Jehovah God and they will become kings, priests and co-rulers with Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. (Revelation 5:9-10)

This Kingdom will rule over the earth and establish Jehovah's will of a peaceful paradise earth filled with righteous people who will enjoy everlasting life! (Matthew 6:10) (Revelation 21:4) (Psalms 37:10-11)

So the 144,000 will be elevated to a position of authority?
The atheist will then find the earth a place of peace?

Praise Jah

So the 144,000 will be elevated to a position of authority?
The atheist will then find the earth a place of peace?
Jehovah has installed his Son, Jesus, as King. The 144,000 will be co-rulers working along with Jesus. Through this Kingdom the will of Jehovah will be accomplished on earth.

The Bible teaches that only the righteous will inherit everlasting life on a paradise earth. (Psalms 37:29) (Matthew 5:5)

The wicked, the ungodly, those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news of God's Kingdom and Jesus will be removed from the earth. They will die which means they will simply cease to exist. (2 Thessalonians 1:7-9)

If I may ask, if you don't believe in God is there a reason why?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Jehovah has installed his Son, Jesus, as King. The 144,000 will be co-rulers working along with Jesus. Through this Kingdom the will of Jehovah will be accomplished on earth.

The Bible teaches that only the righteous will inherit everlasting life on a paradise earth. (Psalms 37:29) (Matthew 5:5)

The wicked, the ungodly, those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news of God's Kingdom and Jesus will be removed from the earth. They will die which means they will simply cease to exist. (2 Thessalonians 1:7-9)

If I may ask, if you don't believe in God is there a reason why?

Being an atheist doesn't automatically make one wicked does it?

Why I'm an atheist? Lack of knowledge. Lots of people claiming to know about God. I find their knowledge to be inconsistent. So I have no faith in what other people claim about God.

I don't claim any knowledge about God, so lacking knowledge, I don't feel qualified to make a decision on who's belief about God is correct.

Praise Jah

Being an atheist doesn't automatically make one wicked does it?

Why I'm an atheist? Lack of knowledge. Lots of people claiming to know about God. I find their knowledge to be inconsistent. So I have no faith in what other people claim about God.

I don't claim any knowledge about God, so lacking knowledge, I don't feel qualified to make a decision on who's belief about God is correct.
Thank you for your honesty! I can understand why you feel the way you do!

You say that part of the reason you are an athiest is because you personally lack knowledge. Did you know that the Bible teaches that it is God's will that all sorts of people be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth. (1 Timothy 2:3-4)

This invitation is extended to all sorts of people. That includes you personally as an athiest.

And did you notice that God wants people to learn the truth? He doesn't want us to believe all the untruths that are floating around and being taught.

But is there any way to know what is truth and if there is any religion teaching the truth?

Would you like to know the Bible's answer?

Muffled

Jesus in me
Or whichever afterlife your belief/religion envisions?

I believe it is impossible for a person to go to a place that he doesn't believe exists. On the other hand if the person wanted to go there and knew how to get there, then the person could get there and find they believe after they get there. I don't know of anyone who can get there on their own though.