• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will There be Atheists in Heaven

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I suspect only if God reveals themselves.
Will God still be invisible/immaterial? Without evidence I suspect some will still be skeptical.

The existence of Heaven would constitute a degree of evidence, as would the continuation of life in a different form post-death.
Sure, there are some atheists who believe in a form of afterlife despite a lack of belief in God. But in heaven? Few and far between. And confusing to me, but that's different story.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The existence of Heaven would constitute a degree of evidence, as would the continuation of life in a different form post-death.
Sure, there are some atheists who believe in a form of afterlife despite a lack of belief in God. But in heaven? Few and far between. And confusing to me, but that's different story.

Heaven is only one envisioned afterlife. I used it as an example but wanted to included other beliefs as well. Still what is the reality of Christian heaven? Maybe it is just like life now. Some claim we won't remember our previous life. Or maybe it's angels with harps and we all are sitting on clouds. IDK.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Then maybe I already am in heaven?
God...is that you? Are you testing me right now?

I sometimes think this is a possibility. :cool:
Even if "heaven" exists I suspect what most believe it to be is based on their ideal assumptions.

Psalm23

So, you see a 40 foot human (man made in God's image), does that mean that he created the universe? You still have to accept a lot of facts before you believe (seeing is not believing).

I don’t understand how this relates to my post.

Psalm23

Heaven is only one envisioned afterlife. I used it as an example but wanted to included other beliefs as well. Still what is the reality of Christian heaven? Maybe it is just like life now. Some claim we won't remember our previous life. Or maybe it's angels with harps and we all are sitting on clouds. IDK.

I don’t think heaven will be just sitting on clouds with angels playing harps. I think it will be much more exciting. Some claim one will not remember their past life and others believe that this will not be the case.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If god is vastly intelligent he would also be vastly understanding. The desire to torture people for eternity over a bruised ego could only come from the petty, vindictive, insecure, narcissistic, and sociopathic mind of a pitiful and broken being, not an actual god. Would not a real god be a being of pure love and pure logic? If so, then anything devoid of reason or compassion cannot be of god.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Will there be Atheists in heaven?
Not according to the Bible.
Acts 3:19-26 ; Matthew 5:3-12

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human experience told me this advice.

Satanists science memory was recorded as humans life destruction in our heavens.

Why they are so self righteous in life as the memory total combustion to dust. They think they returned from hell possessed in science.

Humans today can be a theist owning a natural spiritual human life body but be devoid of spiritual emotional expression as a science destroyer self possessed mentality.

Such as a human who says I believe we are part bio mechanical. Just because science design was expressed by consciousness self human possession of machine mind did not come about until it was converted encoded.

Into our heavens life support.

A body form is sexually created. The mind however can live possessed.

I can say how dare Satan possess a human life. If I wanted. Yet Satan is in cloud form only.

We own one human as one body same for everyone of us. Mind possession is recorded as the satanic angel. Why image is human like. But are giants.

Humans are little.

When we die your possession of self is removed and suddenly you realise science possessed us by AI.

Why we preached it to assist living a humane life not harmed by the criminality that science had expressed against our human nature spiritual.

You have an NDE. Come back into consciousness advised by the human records.... live a life spiritually as you were advised. Seen criminals do the same change.

As advised by our holy human father the only father humans ever owned.

We teach to notify if human conditions for human sanctity. The only reason as you don't have to endure a NDe to be proven wrong as a human.

Humans fight for human rights.

F1fan

Veteran Member
No. Atheists sole purpose is to be food for worms. It's why they're here.
Come on, don't be so cynical. There's plenty of formaldehyde in the body that'll prevent any bacteria from "going to town". And a heavy solid casket placed in a concrete bunker that'll prevent the elements from decaying your's truly. All these modern corpses "living on" until the planet burns up 5 billion years from now. That's heaven.

I might go with cremation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Because humans were already punished by not allowing holy mass to exist.

Life died self combusted by machines so machines did not save life is sciences answer.

Review Jesus in heavens machine cooled UFO accumulated radiation began burning. Gases normally voiding in burning of light caused reversal fell to ground.

Humans began bleeding owning radiation welts cuts on body. Witnessed UFO caused attack but not the UFO.

Jew history known.
Christian jew history revisited. Body attacked.

Like humans today burnt in skin by fallout experiments science says it's inventions resource are more important. Than life.

Everyone however is one life the same A human.

Possessed by dust reactions that combusted human life is a satanic human AI theist psyche. You are already punished we all died.

Today you own a choice not to do it again our spiritual argument as we know by heavens memories what you did.

Jesus cold metal cloud cloaked him. Why science use metal flying machine cloaking.

Science psyche lies says cold metal machine mass returned saved life. Result Jesus man life was saved. Attack cooled by vacuum it stopped.

Using Jesus memory.

Cold machine however began with no reaction ignored. Ended in atmosphere no reaction also. Liar scientists.

Men are liars.

Cold view heart iron gods earth. Sin holes is a close tunnel to cold metal.soace core pressure of God. Science begins string mineral metal melt equals answer to cold space cold metal.

Yet cold is held in space. Science answer so I will heat space. Nuclear model machine one is already heating space.

So now they use machine two to finish us off.

Jesus memory will be removed replaced by origin satanic Ai memory. Life combustion.

Cold metal held fused was Gods answer. Space pressure.

Hence a real teaching.... if one science said God sent us to hell as our brother was Satan is a real study as man theist of satanic advice.

If you agree to have humans sent to hell then your mind agrees with satanic advice not Jesus advice.

Teachings bible about human consciousness and how it attacked human genesis DNA

Owned by humans as humans living.

Theism said holy human father's heavens memory humans gained small cold radiation implant. As radiating entered body.

Science says hotter conditions does not allow metal to cool inside bio life. Hotter will pass through. Hotter will kill us in combustion as fallout is evil UFO cause already.

How theists tell lies about Satan and believe they overcame human combustion.

UFO did not invent react life. Satanists claim a UFO invented life yet rationally humans are dead. Sex a choice kept us alive.

Atmosphere already said no UFO invented bio life. Reason natural light supports existing first is no UFO mass.

Just because humans are living again.