• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will the upcoming Generation Z be the most enlightened generation of all time?

gnomon

...Because if you think about it, with the internet, there is more information available at your fingertips, than ever before.

We know books make people smart. So you have to figure people growing up in this environment should be more advanced than ever. But how much more advanced?

Or is the internet just another television?]

I'm curious what is after Generation Z? Generation AA?

Dear God.

Shad

Veteran Member
...Because if you think about it, with the internet, there is more information available at your fingertips, than ever before.

We know books make people smart. So you have to figure people growing up in this environment should be more advanced than ever. But how much more advanced?

Or is the internet just another television?]

Having access to knowledge does not make one enlightened. More so the internet does not guarantee any of it's "knowledge" is true. For example creationist websites. One could read every such site around but that does not mean they gain any true knowledge or gain enlightenment. Point being people can be fooled regarding what is true or merely falsehoods they think are true.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'm curious what is after Generation Z? Generation AA?

Dear God.

Generation Zzzzzzzzz - if they don't get to grips with all the problems we face. But just blame it all on previous generations - as we have always done. :rolleyes: