• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will the real Islam please stand up

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
OK.

By the way, what's the debate topic?

The real Islam Patty,Muhammed in a hadith said when asked of the 73 sects in Islam all but one will be cast into the fire which was it "it will be like me and my companions" so bearing that in mind what sect is like Muhammed and his companions.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Like I said, I had always studied many religions and thought Buddhism suited me better. I don't think Islam is a bad religion or anything, I still have a lot of respect for it and the teachings of Muhammad.

Like I said, I had always studied many religions and thought Buddhism suited me better. I don't think Islam is a bad religion or anything, I still have a lot of respect for it and the teachings of Muhammad.

ohhh.. its just that every one that converts to ISLAM if i may say NEVER goes back so i find your chase kinnda weird loool

ruhnafsoul

ruhnafsoul
I left it because Islam isn't the religion for me. I also studied Sunni as well. I have stated before that I was very attracted to the Buddha's teachings since I was 12, and I thought Buddhism suited me better. I strove to be a very good Muslim when I was one. I was moderate, kind, giving, mild-mannered, because I believed and still believe this is true Islamic ethics.

hmm.. it touches my heart to hear you my dear brother in islam had left Islam for whatever reason. But I had my respect for U, as I believe in the quran saying "for you your religion and for me my religion" It hurts me even more to know that U had to strive to be a good muslim. I dun know why U had to strive for that. A good muslim is not for people or one self to judge. A muslim is himself for Allah.. and non-muslim is for other than Allah.. and It is Allah who judge your goodness in your heart.. not your deeds.. as HE said in the Quran ".. and I created U and your deeds".. and your deeds come from your intention.. and HE is the ONE who made the intentions appears inside your heart.. and always the intentions by your Nafs (who made U away from your god) and by your Ruh (who is always in need of the knowledge of God)

With regard to many sects in Islam.. it is because muslims fail to recognize the true Islamic spiritual leader (walidul mursyida) at every particular time. The Prophet already mention that there will no more prophets after me.. and He did mention that the continuity of my religion will be on the ulama of the zaman (century).. and this Ulama is continue to renew the same teachings of the Prophet that suit the particular period of time.. till this time.

The shi'ite sects were from the time of Saidina Ali (karamallahwajha), Saidina Hussin and Hassan (son of Sdna Ali) who were the spriritual Islam leader (walidul mursyida) at that time. As time goes by, the spritual leader person of Islam (only one true leader at a time, who carry with them the lights of prophets knowledge) changes from one person to the other after they had passed away. But not the followers, who do not want to or fail to recognize the next true spiritual leader person of Islam after their death. Only true followers who recognize the true leader.. like the companion who recognize the Prophet Muhammad.. because they were touched by Divine Presence in their heart, not by the action of person.

The history had storied to us.. the followers of Prophet Moses, who are the Jews, fail or do not want to recognize the Prophet Jesus as the next spiritual leader who carry the lights of God's knowledge.. and they exist till today and I'm not sure whether their teachings is still relevant or not. The same goes to the followers of the Prophet Jesus, who are the Christians nowadays, fail or do not want recognize Prophet Muhammad as the next prophet who carry the light's of Gods knowledge..

And now, followers of Prophet Muhammad, fail or do not want to find who is the true spiritual leader person of Islam who carry the same teachings of Islam as Prophet Muhammad time but suit for this present time. It has been more than 1400 of Hijrah years since the last prophet had left us with His teachings and continued via many of His ulama, once at a time, as recognized by the true hearts of Islam. The lights of God's knowledge will never change from the time of Prophet Adam till the end... and always it will make people recognize HIM (ALLAH) as GOD to human kind with full of LOVE.. other than that is only following their NAFS within, who job to veil from knowing the true GOD..
May ALLAH give HIS hidayah to whom so ever HE wishes...

Be a Muslim..till U became a Mukmin (the believer).. with the hope to be recognized by Allah ( not by human) as a Muhsin

Forgive me...

301ouncer

I left it because Islam isn't the religion for me. I also studied Sunni as well. I have stated before that I was very attracted to the Buddha's teachings since I was 12, and I thought Buddhism suited me better. I strove to be a very good Muslim when I was one. I was moderate, kind, giving, mild-mannered, because I believed and still believe this is true Islamic ethics.

I am not saying you are a fake ex muslim but I have come across this a while back which made me laugh so much nearly cried.

[youtube]hevXbVrEsvc[/youtube]
YouTube - FAKE EX MUSLIM EXPOSED PART 2 Dr.Ergun Caner talks about his Journey from Islam to Christ

.lava

Veteran Member
Liar or not But this guy is classic my sister. Made me laugh so much I nearly swallowed a spoon while eating. :D The khadith.

i can't view the video but this man is known as someone who had Turkish father and Swedish mother. he hides he did not grow up in Turkey and he had nothing to do with Islam. he makes it look like he converted to Christianity from Islam that he never learned or practiced. i don't know him personally but i don't like him

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
First this is a merely intellectual discussion, and no Muslim, Shia or Sunni shall feel offended.

We have our own sources for traditions, however This is a shia perspective on the mentioned narration:

Moses have appointed his brother Aaron,

However the mainstream Isrelaites did not follow around and worship the Calf.

" He (Moses) said: O Aaron! What held thee back when thou didst see them gone astray…" Quran

The same thing happened…Mohammed appointed Imam Ali…However the mainstream Arabs did not follow him..

As for the last phrase " will be like me and my companions ", This certainly a made up phrase, as the Quran, has a full chapter about the hypocrites, and the companions fought each other after the prophet death…so the prophet won't say that phrase.

.lava

Veteran Member
First this is a merely intellectual discussion, and no Muslim, Shia or Sunni shall feel offended.

We have our own sources for traditions, however This is a shia perspective on the mentioned narration:

" He (Moses) said: O Aaron! What held thee back when thou didst see them gone astray…" Quran

The same thing happened…Mohammed appointed Imam Ali…However the mainstream Arabs did not follow him..

As for the last phrase " will be like me and my companions ", This certainly a made up phrase, as the Quran, has a full chapter about the hypocrites, and the companions fought each other after the prophet death…so the prophet won't say that phrase.

or maybe there is an internal difference that we can't see physically between his companians and others who appear to be. they talk similar, they wear similar but what they do seem to be contradicting

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

As for the last phrase " will be like me and my companions ", This certainly a made up phrase, as the Quran, has a full chapter about the hypocrites, and the companions fought each other after the prophet death…so the prophet won't say that phrase.[/quot

Thanks for your reply,this is why from my point of view the hadiths seem to be most danaging

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Abdullah bin Amar (RA) relates that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said "Surely things will happen to my people as happened earlier to Israelites, they will resemble each other like one shoe in a pair resembles the other to the extent that if anyone among the Israelites has openly committed adultery to his mother there will be some who will do this in my Ummah as well, verily the Israelites were divided into 72 sections but my people will be divided into 73 sections, all of them will be in the fire except one." The companions asked, 'Who are they O Messenger of Allah,' Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "They are those who will be like me and my companions."

So which sect is it? after reading Sayyid Qutbs "Milestones" Qutbists seem to think its them,what do you think?

I've resurrected this thread from long ago,I haven't seen much change,"that's not Islam" blah blah,so,who's got the real Islam☺

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Attachments

• Photo courtesy of director-editor Vickie Rose Sampson.jpg
    Photo courtesy of director-editor Vickie Rose Sampson.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 0

J2hapydna

I've resurrected this thread from long ago,I haven't seen much change,"that's not Islam" blah blah,so,who's got the real Islam☺

The followers of real Islam in my opinion are described in Koran 3:199. They and their knowledge was wiped out by the Umayyads who replaced it with the Umayyad Shariah with its fabricated stories that make Muhammad the prophet (MP) look like a cruel and disgusting person to allow the Umayyads to loot and plunder in his image

As judgment Day approaches, the Dead , the trees and the mountains are beginning to testify to scientists and archaeologists what really happened. It certainly wasn't what the Umayyads were suggesting i.e. Jews and Christians colluded to remove passages describing MP from the Bible. The Umayyads fabricated these charges so they could loot and plunder. It is now clear from the scientific evidence that the verses describing MP were always in the Bible (Isaiah 19 & Matt 24). However the Umayyads simply hid the fact that these things described in the Bible actually took place in the days of MP, so they could accuse the Jews and Christians of tampering with the Bible to loot their empire forever

As more and more people learn of these scientific and archaeological discoveries they will begin to question why the Umayyads failed to record these facts and covered up the truth, then Islam of the original followers of MP (described in 3:199) will rise again and replace the Umayyad Sharia

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The followers of real Islam in my opinion are described in Koran 3:199. They and their knowledge was wiped out by the Umayyads who replaced it with the Umayyad Shariah with its fabricated stories that make Muhammad the prophet (MP) look like a cruel and disgusting person to allow the Umayyads to loot and plunder in his image

As judgment Day approaches, the Dead , the trees and the mountains are beginning to testify to scientists and archaeologists what really happened. It certainly wasn't what the Umayyads were suggesting i.e. Jews and Christians colluded to remove passages describing MP from the Bible. The Umayyads fabricated these charges so they could loot and plunder. It is now clear from the scientific evidence that the verses describing MP were always in the Bible (Isaiah 19 & Matt 24). However the Umayyads simply hid the fact that these things described in the Bible actually took place in the days of MP, so they could accuse the Jews and Christians of tampering with the Bible to loot their empire forever

As more and more people learn of these scientific and archaeological discoveries they will begin to question why the Umayyads failed to record these facts and covered up the truth, then Islam of the original followers of MP (described in 3:199) will rise again and replace the Umayyad Sharia

So uthman the 3rd caliph added/changed the Quran into a more conservative script?.