• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will that make any difference in your daily life style ?

chinu

chinu
Suppose God may provide you some solid evidence/proof about his existence.

Thereafter, will that make any kind of difference in your daily life style, or NOT ? If yes, then what ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't like to Suppose.

FAQ1: Supposed-God for the purpose of this thread is the "One" who has created all the things that you see all around you.

FAQ2: If you require any more additional information about this Supposed-God you can ask.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Thereafter, will that make any kind of difference in your daily life style, or NOT ? If yes, then what ?

Kindly please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't like to Suppose.
That would make me strive even more to do my best in life so that would not waste this life spiritually. Even everything would go from a belief to knowing the practice would be the same

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

That would indicate that life goes on as it always has, givin that such an existence, even if proven, has not changed anything.

Nimos

Assume you mean the biblical God?

If that is the case, I would be scared.. and it would probably have a huge impact on my life, as I would be in a huge dilemma. I wouldn't really like to go to hell, if that is the version we are talking about. But on the other hand, God as presented in the bible is not something that I would like or think deserve worship. And knowing that I wouldn't be able to "fool" him to think that I did, I would probably be in a lot of problems.

So would probably reach out to other people, probably other former atheists, which shared my view and simply make the best of life, before God threw us in hell.

Then I would probably try to reach out to Satan and try to make a deal with him and if he were not interested and only want to torture and punish, then I would simply be screwed.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

It would only make a difference if God also communicated something of such significance that I felt compelled to change my life.

chinu

chinu
It would only make a difference if God also communicated something of such significance that I felt compelled to change my life.
And, otherwise NOT.

I understand that. Thank you for your answer, and as well as your expensive time.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

If a god provided evidence of their existence then i would review that evidence and if it proved to be valid then i would need to reconsider my views.

As to whether it would change my life, i see no reason why it should. Unless of course said god demanded my reverence and worship on pain of death as it says the Abrahamic god was good at doing in the OT

Can i ask the same question in reverse, if some solid evidence/proof about his non-existence, would it make any difference to you?

chinu

chinu
If a god provided evidence of their existence then i would review that evidence and if it proved to be valid then i would need to reconsider my views.
I already said in OP. Kindly please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't like to Suppose.

Suppose doesn't require any review.

chinu

chinu
Can i ask the same question in reverse, if some solid evidence/proof about his non-existence, would it make any difference to you?
Of course you can ask.
But, you also need to give an alert, to refrain answering, if don't like to Suppose.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I already said in OP. Kindly please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't like to Suppose.

Suppose doesn't require any review.

I made the supposition, what is your problem with that

You don't actually expect anyone to take the evidence you talk about on trust do you?