• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will someone please talk to me?

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Hey Savagewind. I'm a fairly new mod but on looking at the "one on one debates" page I found a tread titled http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/one-one-debates/2409-rules.html. According to this you can have a one vs many debate although I'm not sure what the rules on the many would be. It may be that the group has to be pre-decided. If you want to ask a more experienced mod then you could post a thread in site feedback or ask one via PM.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thank you 9Westy9 I appreciate your answer.

I hope I'm not in trouble.

Hi javajo! I am a lonely philosopher. I lost my comment about steel sharpens steel and a man sharpens another man. Proverbs 27:17 It is easy to get lost on the internet.

People will not talk to me and I am not happy to ask why.

I have found no one who will be with me to sharpen each other. So I started a thread about it. God bless you!

javajo

Hi javajo! I am a lonely philosopher. I lost my comment about steel sharpens steel and a man sharpens another man. Proverbs 27:17 It is easy to get lost on the internet.

People will not talk to me and I am not happy to ask why.

I have found no one who will be with me to sharpen each other. So I started a thread about it. God bless you!
God bless you, too! I like that passage, too. I'm probably gonna go soon if my friends start a game, but I'm happy to talk to you about whatever. I found that sometimes everyone learns a lot they did not know before once they get into discussions here. Have a nice evening!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God bless you, too! I like that passage, too. I'm probably gonna go soon if my friends start a game, but I'm happy to talk to you about whatever. I found that sometimes everyone learns a lot they did not know before once they get into discussions here. Have a nice evening!

Thank you.

It might be interesting to talk about why IAMIAM's thread was removed.

What game?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What do you want to talk about?

The mod has kindly moved my thread here.

You are new! Welcome. I am new but not so new as you.

I like to talk about the Bible but it has got me in trouble. I am concerned that the modern translation of the Bible is in many respects altered to fit man's agenda. If Mankind keeps up the pretense I am certain the finish will not be good.

Proverbs 11:14 Without counsels do a people fall, And deliverance is in a multitude of counsellors.

Me Myself

Back to my username

I like to talk about the Bible but it has got me in trouble. I am concerned that the modern translation of the Bible is in many respects altered to fit man's agenda. If Mankind keeps up the pretense I am certain the finish will not be good.

Proverbs 11:14 Without counsels do a people fall, And deliverance is in a multitude of counsellors.

And what seems to be the problem? something about say, talking about it on scriptural debates section or religious debates section upsets you?

kylixguru

I like to discuss the Bible too. And, I pretty much stick to the KJV only so we should be able to get along pretty good.
Do you have a favorite subject or a subject you are puzzled about?

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
And what seems to be the problem? something about say, talking about it on scriptural debates section or religious debates section upsets you?

I think it's more a fact of other people speaking for his side. It's happened to me where I've started a thread before. Eventually people stopped replying to me and instead started replying to other people

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not upset Me Myself. I'm mystified. I have philosophy that I can not put into words. I'm looking for people who can. I'm feeling like it will never happen. But if people would interchange with me maybe together we could find words.

I think it's more a fact of other people speaking for his side. It's happened to me where I've started a thread before. Eventually people stopped replying to me and instead started replying to other people

Yes this is a good way of putting it.

Renji

I am not upset Me Myself. I'm mystified. I have philosophy that I can not put into words. I'm looking for people who can. I'm feeling like it will never happen. But if people would interchange with me maybe together we could find words.

In that case I think you can have this thread moved to the Individual DIR parts of the forum since as you said, this thread kinda pertain to your own philosophy that you cannot fully express in words. Did I get you right? :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In that case I think you can have this thread moved to the Individual DIR parts of the forum since as you said, this thread kinda pertain to your own philosophy that you cannot fully express in words. Did I get you right? :)

LOL yes, why not move it back and forth?