• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will olive jewish accept black "jews"

Flankerl

No actually we eat their children. Their meat is so tender and full with blood.

Its a nice change from all the Muslim and Christian children.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Do u as oliveskinned jew accept black guy as jew?

I have heard many israelis telling black jews to go to africa lol
I'm not sure there are any olive skinned Jews here.
Probably only about half of Israelis at most, would have olive toned skin. So I wonder how you were able to figure out what color skin the Israelis who did that have.

I also wonder how you are able to tell that the olive skinned Jew or the black guy was Jewish?

Can you also explain what the color of one's skin has to do with acceptance of being Jewish?
And while you're at it, can you explain why a Jew should accept another Jew who comes from a different country?

Kirran

Premium Member
By "Olive Jewish" I guess you refer primarily to the groups who fled pogroms in the Arab world to come to Israel. There've been some problems for the Beta Israel (Ethiopian Jews, the largest Jewish group who'd be identified as black) in Israel, but they've had total legal equality and prejudice has declined hugely. There are Ethiopian Jews in high positions in the military and everything.

Personally, I know Jews of all three colours (black, olive and white), I should get them together to stand under a rainbow or something.

Will the olive Muslims accept the black Muslims? Sometimes yes, sometimes there's racism.

This white convert to Islam wrote about his experience on Hajj, and said that outside the holiest mosque in Islam there were Arab people referring to blacks by racist slurs. So some "olive Muslims" don't accept the "black Muslims" very well, while I am sure many do.

Servant_of_the_One1

True, muslims can be racists too.

But since jews believe only person born from jewish mom(this indicates ethnicity) can be a jew.

Iam referring to Jewishness as ethnicity, not religion.
Even some rabbis forbid converts from converting because they lack jewish moms.

David1967

Premium Member
No actually we eat their children. Their meat is so tender and full with blood.

Its a nice change from all the Muslim and Christian children.

Yeah, I heard you Jews made pies with gentiles and muslim children. lol

Kirran

Premium Member

But since jews believe only person born from jewish mom(this indicates ethnicity) can be a jew.

Ah, I see. OK, well that depends on the variety of Judaism - Orthodox Judaism says only if your mother is a Jew are you a Jew (or if you go through Orthodox conversion), while other groups like Reform Judaism say you're still a Jew if it's just your dad. Or convert.

The vast majority of Jewish religious authorities accept groups such as the Beta Israel and Bene Israel as Jewish now.

I don't know of any rabbis who forbid people from converting. If you convert, you become Jewish. There is discouragement for people to convert, for reasons which we don't need to go into here, but I don't understand there to be very much banning of it.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I don't know who you are responding to, but you're making a bunch of mistakes here.

Jews believe any person born from a Jewish mother or converted by a competent court is Jewish.

Then why are you discussing the religious requirement to be Jewish?

Every rabbi would forbid such a conversion because the person is already Jewish if their mother is Jewish.

People who need to convert to Judaism are people who don't already have a Jewish mother.

Tumah

Veteran Member
You don't help yourself bro.
How will I justify my adherence to my religion, if I don't provide reasons for others to persecute me?

I have no imperative to provide matzah-soaking fluid producers for you.
No, no, no. Its not for soaking the matzah in. That would be gebrochts, and my custom is not to eat them. You have to use the blood in the making of the matzah.
But anyways, your not Christian, so we wouldn't want to use your kids blood.
Unless they convert to Christianity...

Kirran

Premium Member
How will I justify my adherence to my religion, if I don't provide reasons for others to persecute me?

You've learnt some tricks during your time on RF.

No, no, no. Its not for soaking the matzah in. That would be gebrochts, and my custom is not to eat them. You have to use the blood in the making of the matzah.
But anyways, your not Christian, so we wouldn't want to use your kids blood.
Unless they convert to Christianity...

That's what I'm afraid of now! To be safe, I'll have to not have any.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I know this is going to sound racist, but I just don't trust olive skinned people.
oz-witch.jpg

They are always doing something wicked.