• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will John McCain go to jail?

Theweirdtophat

I never understood why people consider CCN and Fox more reliable, yet they have been known to lie countless times, but not wiki leaks which has shown some covered up stuff

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Oh, and interesting that the complaint here is soliciting foreign donations.

From Newsweek and the Washington Post.
Robert Reich: Why isn't Trump prosecuted for soliciting foreign cash?
Donald Trump keeps asking foreign leaders for money. The latest: Vicente Fox.

ohh ohh... MAKE THIS GO VIRAL!
full

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
That has every indication of being a highly reliable, accurate, and factual news source. It just drips "credibility".

Oh god. You're so 20th century with your views on news. Credibility is so passé. I suppose next you're going to start talking about even more old fogey stuff like "facts," "objectivity," "impartiality," or, god forbid, "journalistic integrity."

Get with the 21st century. Reality is what you tweet it.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
That has every indication of being a highly reliable, accurate, and factual news source. It just drips "credibility".
I just found it amusing that the Russian mission uses Microsoft Office. I guess I thought it was a Western software suite.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I never understood why people consider CCN and Fox more reliable, yet they have been known to lie countless times, but not wiki leaks which has shown some covered up stuff
Because Wikileaks is working against the USA and it's values.
Putin and Assange are using the most effective form of lying, the partial and edited truth.
Tom

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Because Wikileaks is working against the USA and it's values.
Putin and Assange are using the most effective form of lying, the partial and edited truth.
Tom
Actually, the WikiLeaks article is about the email being Russian interference in the 2008 election.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
John McCain is not going to jail tomorrow. I don't care how many loony-bins pass it around on Facebook to their other loony-bin friends.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
They have biases. But they also have reputable sources and a lot more credibility when it mattered most. This article, on the other hand, does not.