• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will England win World Cup 2022 ?

ronki23

England's route to the final:

France 3-1 Poland
Portugal 6-1 Sweden
Brazil 4-1 South Korea

France lost to Tunisia
Portugal lost to South Korea
Brazil lost to Cameroon

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
If England do manage to get to the final - which I'm dubious about - they still might end up with the usual disastrous penalty situation, and the wrong people being chosen again. :oops:

ronki23

If England do manage to get to the final - which I'm dubious about - they still might end up with the usual disastrous penalty situation, and the wrong people being chosen again. :oops:

Without Raheem Sterling I'm sceptical of England's chances

There's still Argentina/Netherlands winner to play Brazil so it may not necessarily be Brazil in the final

Yerda

Veteran Member
Me, 'til Saturday.

o-FRENCH-STEREOTYPE-facebook.png

ronki23

We definitely will not win. :oops:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/psychic-who-predicted-911-princess-28688365

Psychic who 'predicted 9/11 and Princess Diana's death' claims England will win World Cup. Anthony Carr claims to have predicted a slew of world events, from September 11 to the election of a German pope. He has now used his 'powers' to predict an England win at the World Cup.

For goodness sake! You can't say France were 'lucky' when France scored 2! The better team won

RestlessSoul

I can only see one outcome today, and since Le Frog can be backed at just shy of 2/1, I'm on. I need help paying for the Christmas cheeses I bought from the French street market in my local High Street yesterday.

ronki23

Southgate's staying on until 2024 but my concern is that the team is still playable in World Cup 2026; unless Southgate stays on until 2026 (unlikely) I'd rather replace manager now and give the new guy 2 tournaments with this team before they're retired