• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will England win Euro 2020 ?

RestlessSoul

Well I was twenty then (born not so far way from Wembley), and not that interested in football (still aren't), but I must admit I have watched most of the games since 1966 where England had a chance but where unfortunately they lost out for various reasons. This bunch look a lot better (to me), so I hope they win, but I'll not feel bitter if they don't. Luck is often an issue it seems. :checkeredflag: :D

Oh yeah, you need a bit of luck. Every gambler knows that.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
England starting the second half with a one goal lead. Fans seem to be throwing a lot of beer around, which is jolly wasteful given the price of a pint. :p

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Sad to see some England football fans doing what they do best.........disgracing the nation.
Often just the few though, and most England fans, or even those who aren't into footie that much like myself, will condemn the few morons for any abuse wherever it is targeted. Italy played well enough to win but it certainly could have gone either way given the England performance. Oh well, that's probably the last time I will see England in any such final. :oops:

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
We should congratulate the Italians on their victory. Here is a special song for them:

ronki23

Because Gareth Southgate has taken England to both a semi final and a final, I would like to keep him as manager until Euro 2024 in Germany regardless of whether they do or don't win the Qatar World Cup next year. I would like to think North America 2026 is England's last chance as the players are peaking now around the age of 24-26 years old so they'll be 30-32 by then.