• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will Donald Trump run for President in 2028?

We Never Know

No Slack
Well, he will be 82 by 2028. He lives on a diet of fast food. How long can he last? I don't believe he smokes, and I'm not sure if he drinks.

Joe Biden was 78 when he took office.
Many people complained he was too old. Trump will be 78 in 2024.
Do you think the same people will complain about his age of 78?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Joe Biden was 78 when he took office.
Many people complained he was too old. Trump will be 78 in 2024.
Do you think the same people will complain about his age of 78?

I don't know what they will think, but I do recall a lot of people thought Reagan was too old, and he was only 69 when he took office. He was 77 when he left office.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If he is elected in 2024 he will be ineligible to run in 2028. There is a two term limit on being elected President in the 22nd Amendment.
You think the U.S. Constitution will stand in the way Donald J. Trump? Tis but a mere nuisance to trample over for his bright orange majesty on his way to complete control of his kingdom, with the support of his fawning sycophants and his blind believers who would follow him into death itself.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You think the U.S. Constitution will stand in the way Donald J. Trump? Tis but a mere nuisance to trample over for his bright orange majesty on his way to complete control of his kingdom, with the support of his fawning sycophants and his blind believers who would follow him into death itself.

Marjorie Taylor Greene might be his running mate. If she becomes vice-president, then she'd be only a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Marjorie Taylor Greene might be his running mate. If she becomes vice-president, then she'd be only a heartbeat away from the presidency.
Holy crap. Talk about a circus sideshow. Between the two of them, they'd have 1/10th of brain. Crusty the Clown, and Sideshow Bob, come to mind.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Holy crap. Talk about a circus sideshow. Between the two of them, they'd have 1/10th of brain. Crusty the Clown, and Sideshow Bob, come to mind.
Hey, now, Sideshow Bob is actually intelligent, sophisticated, highly encultured, holds a Ph.D. and may not be able to say anything those two idiots can comprehend.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hey, now, Sideshow Bob is actually intelligent, sophisticated, highly encultured, holds a Ph.D. and may not be able to say anything those two idiots can comprehend.
I guess I haven't watched the Simpsons in a few years. :) I think I was just going by ridiculous appearances only. Afterall, I have a feeling MTG is just an act anyway, putting on a clown face of an idiot to attract attention to herself. It works so well for Donald, it'll work for her as well.

Of course doing that, means that that is all she sees that she has to offer to humanity, rather than anything of human substance. Clown face. A side show act for attention and money. That's it.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Thanks to all who replied. You have all been participating (against your will of course) in a psychological experiment disguised as a political question. And I am deeply saddened to say you all failed miserably (and you know what that means).

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
united-we-fail

Wirey

Fartist
Well, he will be 82 by 2028. He lives on a diet of fast food. How long can he last? I don't believe he smokes, and I'm not sure if he drinks.

Trump doesn't drink. His brother drank himself to death (some say because of the pressure Trump Sr. put on him) and so Donnie Boy abstains.