• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wild pigs kill ISIS militants

leibowde84

Veteran Member
You mean the land they invaded in 1967??
Invaded?! I think you've got that backwards. Israel was made a nation in 1948. Did you forget that Egypt invaded/occupied gaza in 1957?

Egypt's and the Arab states refusal to acknowledge Israel as a nation doesn't mean much. They thought they would be able to defeat Israel in a war ... they fought and they lost.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Yeah, the news, do you ever read it??????????
God ... I hate when people use that as evidence on this site. I read the news every day. Obviously, I haven't read anything about evidence showing that the US supports the Al Nusra Front. Can you provide some? Can you be an adult?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
try google US support for al Nusra front and see what you can find. I'm not your search engine!!

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Again, you don't seem to read much, the Sinai was part of Egypt prior to 1967 when Israel invaded.
I was referring to the Gaza strip ...

The occupation of the Gaza Strip by Egypt occurred between 1948 and October 1956 and again from March 1957 to June 1967. From September 1948, until its dissolution by Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1959, the Gaza Strip was officially administered by the All-Palestine Government. Although largely symbolic, the government was recognized by most members of the Arab League. Following its dissolution, Egypt did not annex the Gaza Strip but left it under military rule pending a resolution of the Palestine question.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
try google US support for al Nusra front and see what you can find. I'm not your search engine!!
You are wrong. The US doesn't support Al Nusra directly. Our allies supposedly used to, but that was only according to Al Nusra's leader, who, obviously, isn't trustworthy.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I did. There is nothing, beyond claims from Al Nusra's leader, that confirms this. And, if you are going to take the word of Al Nusra's leader about this, that says a lot.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I did. There is nothing, beyond claims from Al Nusra's leader, that confirms this. And, if you are going to take the word of Al Nusra's leader about this, that says a lot.

Hasn't enough been said to be able to judge the quality of the opinion you're trying to argue with?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Maybe you should report me to the management for "not supporting my claims". Good luck!!
It's not a rule here or listed anywhere in the TOS. Rather, it's how logic and debate work. Of course those not making the claim can provide evidence to the contrary, but formally the one making the claim is also supposed to be the one who provides evidence to support their claim. Otherwise I can say I have a 15-feet tall giant living next door. Now with you living in northern Mexico, this means it is not feasible for you to provide evidence to the contrary. But we also know that people do not get to be 15-feet tall. So why should you provide evidence? After all I'm the one who is claiming to live next to a giant, but I have provided no evidence to support this claim. Thus, logically, because we know people do not get that tall (it's several feet taller than the tallest person ever recorded), we can dismiss this claim because there is no supporting evidence provided.
Ergo, the burden of proof falls on the one making the claim. Even Benjamin Franklin and Louis Pasteur had to provide evidence of their claims concerning lighting and bacteria.