• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wiener convicted.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
As a politician I rather liked him, but the guy's got some serious problems with libido and impulse control.
He's been sentenced to 21 months for sexting (again).

Weiner jailed for sexting underage girl
Great news. I wonder if they will let him have his phone in prison? <evil grin>
What is so amazing about this guy is that had he kept it in his pants he may have actually had a shot at the White House.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What is so amazing about this guy is that had he kept it in his pants he may have actually had a shot at the White House.
Did you notice that his sentence is short enuf for him to begin his Democratic
presidential campaign for 2020? He'd be an upgrade from their last entry.

I like the Drudge headline....
HARD TIME: Weiner slapped with 21 months in prison...

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He may still. It seems the standards of sexual propriety in office holders have deteriorated of late.

Wirey

Fartist
Seriously, thank God! Can you imagine someone this weak getting into a position of real authority? Imagine the disgrace if a sitting US President could get led around by his dick......

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
He may still. It seems the standards of sexual propriety in office holders have deteriorated of late.
Couldn't resist

photos.medleyphoto.3673678.jpg

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I was giving a humorous example of the deterioration of sexual propriety in modern politics