• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wicked Witch Pelosi, Viscoil, and the Ukraine. One happy family.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
More fake news from the wingnut right. The important thing is that Traitor Trump will be impeached and no amount of lies and dirty tricks is going to stop it.

fifth-element-bandage-dress-3.jpg

Breaking: Multiple Democratic politicians have watched the 5th Element which stars Mila Jovovich who was born in The Ukraine!!!

Lock them up! Lock them up!!

dianaiad

More fake news from the wingnut right. The important thing is that Traitor Trump will be impeached and no amount of lies and dirty tricks is going to stop it.

What's fake about it? Either Pelosi's son had the job or he didn't.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Well well well. My my my......

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine
Nancy Featured in Company Video
Is it a crime for a state official to have a son or daughter with business in a foreign country? I must've missed something when I glanced at the article, but I couldn't see what kind of crime that they're accused of.

--edit

Oh, I get it. It's the same company Biden's son was at. M'kay. So why didn't Trump ask Ukraine to look into Pelosi and son as well? Why did he target Biden only?

Last edited:

Erebus

So you're suggesting that having a relative who worked at a company which did business with Ukraine is enough to imply corruption. Okay, I have a few questions:

1. How does this help Trump in any way?
2. Are you really sure you want to bring business into the equation?
3. Have Trump supporters just given up on pretending he did nothing wrong now?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
"Wicked Witch" @Nowhere Man , you crack me up. Are you sure you are using the words "wicked" and "witch" correctly? I admit that's what Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity call her, but they are drop-outs. They really shouldn't be using words that go over their heads.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So you're suggesting that having a relative who worked at a company which did business with Ukraine is enough to imply corruption. Okay, I have a few questions:

1. How does this help Trump in any way?
2. Are you really sure you want to bring business into the equation?
3. Have Trump supporters just given up on pretending he did nothing wrong now?
Think they were there just to talk about soccer?

Twilight Hue

Is it a crime for a state official to have a son or daughter with business in a foreign country? I must've missed something when I glanced at the article, but I couldn't see what kind of crime that they're accused of.

--edit

Oh, I get it. It's the same company Biden's son was at. M'kay. So why didn't Trump ask Ukraine to look into Pelosi and son as well? Why did he target Biden only?
Maybe he will if Pelosi tries to make a run for the presidency.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Bear Wild

It's in the title.
So he works in a company that is not just about gas but looking into better ways of making all kinds of ways for better energy efficiency including alternative ways. N. Pelosi addressed the alternative aspects of the company and said nothing about gas. NGRlab excluding the health fitness ngrlab, the other ngrlab out of the Netherlands deals with alternative energies and energy utilization. There is nothing presented about gas deals. Nothing about dealing with Ukraine. Is it really surprising that an energy company might not just specializing in gas but in efficiency of energy might talk to the Ukraine? Is there a transcript or document showing that he used N. Pelosi as a leverage for accepting an energy company to work from the Ukraine?

Sad to see this desperate attempt to discredit others without real evidence just to try to divert attention away from the real abuse of power.

Twilight Hue

So he works in a company that is not just about gas but looking into better ways of making all kinds of ways for better energy efficiency including alternative ways. N. Pelosi addressed the alternative aspects of the company and said nothing about gas. NGRlab excluding the health fitness ngrlab, the other ngrlab out of the Netherlands deals with alternative energies and energy utilization. There is nothing presented about gas deals. Nothing about dealing with Ukraine. Is it really surprising that an energy company might not just specializing in gas but in efficiency of energy might talk to the Ukraine? Is there a transcript or document showing that he used N. Pelosi as a leverage for accepting an energy company to work from the Ukraine?

Sad to see this desperate attempt to discredit others without real evidence just to try to divert attention away from the real abuse of power.
I'm just stating a fact. There's nothing desperate about it.

She could very well soon be facing allegations similiar to Joe Biden's indiscretions .

Son of House Speaker Pelosi made money in Ukraine, used her in ads | One America News Network

Of course if they were there just to talk about soccer, I got a bridge I can sell you.

Last edited: