• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why!!!

frbnsn

Why is USA continously interfere affairs in the Middle East and bring blood and tear whenever, wherever go?
Futhermore away far away, about 10 000 miles from home.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Why is USA continously interfere affairs in the Middle East and bring blood and tear whenever, wherever go?
So did something new happen or are you ranting about the past?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Could it be to do with that black liquid that flows over there and (well pre Trump) it was to stop Russia and China getting their hands on it.

Ellen Brown

As Salaam Alaikum:

America wants the oil, and are linked at the hip with the Sauds. Why did America and England interfere in Central America? Why was Germany so predatory toward the Bolivians? Why did the Islamic Caliphates after Muhammad PBUH take over North Africa, Persia, and as much of Europe as they could?

The people of Earth are predatory toward each other and it makes me sad. Thankfully, and by the mercy of Allah SWT I will not see much more.

Earthling

David Henson

It's profitable. I'm not just talking about the oil either. War costs tremendous amounts of money. The international bankers love it. And it's not just the bankers, either. The arms dealers, the rebuilding etc. It's all about greed. Every war ever fought by America was about money. Freedom and independence? No. Money. Slavery? No. Money. Afraid the big bogey man's gonna' come and make you a slave and take away your stuff? Your government already did that. The bankers control the world including the puppets you vote for every four years to make it look like you have a choice in the matter. You don't.

So poor folk, sacrifice your children to the God of War and make believe he/she is a hero so you can be a slave to fractional reserve banking.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
America think they must controll the rest of the earth so they can feel as superior to the rest of the world. then ofcourse they take the oil from countries who dont want to sell oil to America.
The "terrorist" excuse a lot of eader have used about middle east is only a way of making it "legal" to invade..

PureX

Veteran Member
Power and greed corrupts and poisons everyone it is bestowed upon. The USA will pass away soon enough, as it's eating itself from the inside-out, and then whomever gets the wealth and power next will become the corrupted 'overlords' of the Earth. Welcome to the human condition.

pearl

Could it be to do with that black liquid that flows over there and (well pre Trump) it was to stop Russia and China getting their hands on it.

I think this was the motive behind Cheney's push to invade Iraq which GW bought into. But with that aside I don't think Israel would have survived without interference from the US.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Never mind that Canada, the U.K., and a number of European nations had a hand in many of the conflicts as well- I.E. the "west"

Last edited: