• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why?

KemetBast

Why is it, that, if their is no 100% undenyable truth that Christ was God/son of God, that people go to Hell if they do not accept Jesus? Why is it even fair that people have to suffer? Doesn't it hurt emotionally to go to Heaven and know that people are suffering?

*I do not need Bible Verses, Side Questions, "Bible has survived for centuries, so AHA! It must be true" or "It is not fair for us to get into Heaven, we are sinners". <--- Just because we are sinners and not pure enough to get into Heaven does not mean we should be punished, we should just then stay on Earth...

**I am not a Christian, but am directing this question to Christians.

jimbob

The Celt
Not sure where you get your info, but no Christian i know has ever said that someone will go to Hell if they don't accept Jesus.

KemetBast

Um, dude, like only five out of hundreds of Christians I have met said that they don't think someone will go to hell for not accepting Jesus.

M

Majikthise

Isn't there a limbo thingy in there for really good peole?;)