• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why was JF Kennedy murdered

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Well...I think there's not much to debate.
Kennedy, whom I consider the best president in American history, was killed because he wanted to destroy the power of banksters, the creators of Seigniorage Banking and of the Federal reserve Bank.

So...I guess this is sad how Politicians are impotent because of these Illuminati, Freemasons and so on...

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey, this could be true! BTW I'm selling tinfoil hats.
I made an aluminum foil hat & coat for a stuffed toy penguin.
(I used yogurt lids.) Ever since then, no banksters have attacked him.

Btw, only the fed prints our money.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And if you need proof I'll show you my three dollar bill with Bill Clinton's picture on it.
It has to be a fake.
I found a pic of a real one on the internet.....
3dollarobama.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I made an aluminum foil hat & coat for a stuffed toy penguin.
(I used yogurt lids.) Ever since then, no banksters have attacked him.

Btw, only the fed prints our money.
Materially, yes. But given that the FRB controls money supply (monetary police) it's exactly like it printed money

The Federal Reserve manages liquidity with monetary policy and the Fed funds rate. By lowering the Fed funds rate target, the Fed lowers all bank rates. This adds liquidity. This has the same effect as printing money.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

The Federal Reserve manages liquidity with monetary policy and the Fed funds rate. By lowering the Fed funds rate target, the Fed lowers all bank rates. This adds liquidity. This has the same effect as printing money.
But it is not the same, is it?
What you're complaining about is essentially the ability of the private sector to
increase the size of the economy & fungibility. This seems a great thing to me.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
But it is not the same, is it?
What you're complaining about is essentially the ability of the private sector to
increase the size of the economy & fungibility. This seems a great thing to me.

at cost of the weak classes' poverty
wow...great thing!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
at cost of the weak classes' poverty
wow...great thing!
If they're weak & poor, the success of other people won't get in their way.
Hating the wealthy is naught but the green eyed monster rearing its ugly head.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And now for more needless commentary....
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Were Ford, Reagan & Bush attacked (by various means & with differing degrees of success) for the same reasons?

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why? Because the Cigarette Smoking Man received a mission from a secret government agency. And because there are far too many plausible real-world scenarios to ever sort it out and figure out who and why (Russians? American extremists? Who really knows), I'm sticking to the Smoking Man theory.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why? Because the Cigarette Smoking Man received a mission from a secret government agency. And because there are far too many plausible real-world scenarios to ever sort it out and figure out who and why (Russians? American extremists? Who really knows), I'm sticking to the Smoking Man theory.
I must object!
"Cancer Man" was the better name for him.

ametist

Well...I think there's not much to debate.
Kennedy, whom I consider the best president in American history, was killed because he wanted to destroy the power of banksters, the creators of Seigniorage Banking and of the Federal reserve Bank.

So...I guess this is sad how Politicians are impotent because of these Illuminati, Freemasons and so on...

I am not sure about illimunati, freemason part. But there is pretty much of truth in what you say.