• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Try So Hard

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
So, I have been experimenting with life lately. Rather than trying to control any given situation, I simply let it play itself out on its own. Overall things have turned out well. That doesn't mean I don't participate, but I simply don't try to bend any given situation to my will.

pexels-pixabay-210019.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
And don't you just live Alfa Romeo. Temperamental as hell, rust for fun but what sexy, gorgeous cars they are

Edit ' i think they may have mastered the rust problem

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
So, I have been experimenting with life lately. Rather than trying to control any given situation, I simply let it play itself out on its own. Overall things have turned out well. That doesn't mean I don't participate, but I simply don't try to bend any given situation to my will.

View attachment 48246

I bend me to my will. It seems to be working.

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".

View attachment 48246

:) The Tao. If a person can follow the Tao -- find the natural flow, don't force things -- it's usually a good thing in many social or governmental or relationship situations.